『New school』

(Requests open)

Lumine, a student who studied at a highschool alongside her twin brother aether and their friend paimon had to transfer to another school due to their old school being closed down....

"Brother I'm nervous! Why do I have to go to saparate classes from you and paimon!!" Shouted lumine not wanting to get in the school bus "oh come on sis! Don't be THAT shy!!" Aether chuckles forceing lumine to get in the bus "besides paimon isn't even coming!!" Aether continued as lumine gets pushed into the bus "no! Let me go!!!" Shouted lumine trying to wiggle out of his grip "just get inside!" After a few struggles aether finally managed to get her inside the bus "finally, yours such a pain to deal with"

The school bus took off....lumine kept hugging aether fearing her new school "come on sister...don't be that shy it will be fine! Besides I'm sure everyone will LOVE you both romantically and as friends!" Aether praised his twin who was just an hour smaller than him "don't say things like that brother! Just don't!" Lumine said grumbling and being cute as always as she let go of him and crosses her arms "awww my little sister is shyyyy" teased aether as he pinched her cheeks "come on we're already near school!! Don't be mad at me! I swear I will leave you here and ignore you if you do!" Aether said jokingly "but I'm scared!! I don't want to be the new student" Lumine shouted silently as she was mumbling over and over again "okay okay, but I have a few rules in case if you get in a romantic relationship 1-DONT ever sleep with your boyfriend ok? 2- do not hold hands if you don't trust him! 3- DO NOT KISS UNLESS YOU BOTH AGREE 4- follow rules at all costs. that's a I can think for now I'll tell you if I make up the rest" said aether "okay besides WHY WOULD I SLEEP WITH THEM EH!?" asked lumine "hmmm idk just warning, you can't have a boyfriend before I get a girlfriend, I'm older you know?" Replied aether "only a hour older!!" Shouted lumine as they left the bus walking to the school.....

"I'll go to class bye sis!!" Shouted aether running off to class 1-B as lumine stayed in 1-A....

Lumine sighed in defeat as she knocked on the classroom door...the teacher replied "come in!" Lumine slowly walked in "oh you must be the new student! Come, come introduce yourself!" The teacher asked as lumine walked up to the board "oh uhm....hello my name is Lumine....I am-" lumine got cut off by some student who was mumbling "whatever" it was Xiao, one of the bullies in school with his little gang. He had a lollipop in his mouth as he rolled his eyes "whatever" he mumbled again crossing his arms.... No one sitter next to him because they were terrified of him. "Now, now Xiao that's a rude thing to say to your new classmate! She just transferred here and as you see she might be shy so please. Respect it else you will go to detention for the 7th time this month!! We both don't want that, do we?" The teacher scolded him as lumine stayed where she was "continue dear," said the teacher as lumine replied "oh uhm...that's all I'm gonna say..."

"Okay lumine, you can go uhhh sit next to..." she looked around the room trying find a empty spot for lumine to sit "since there is no more space left, go sit next to Xiao okay?" Lumine has no chance but to nod and stared at the classroom trying to figure out who Xiao was "Xiao raised your hand and be polite for once!" Shouted the teacher as xiao unwillingly raised his hand..."go sit there lumine, make sure to try and get along with him okay?" The teacher said as lumine walked up to the desk and sat down next to Xiao....the table was for two people so they had to sit next to eachother "tsk" mumbled Xiao clearly bothered by her sitting next to him "hey you!" He shouted to lumine "can't you go sit somewhere else!?" He shouted as lumine just put her head to the desk "no?" She replied knowing that there was no other seats left...'wow what a cold guy' thought lumine slightly drifting off to sleep "huh? Why are you sleeping? Hey! Wake up!! I'm not done annoying you yet!" Shouted Xiao as lumine tried to ignore him and tried to sleep, seeing her trying to sleep Xiao just gave up and leaned on the chair. "Stupid girl" he mumbled as the teacher started the lecture "okay so today's topic is multiplying with negative numbers-" before the teacher could finish her sentence the class shouted at the top of their lungs "WHATTT!!?" Their shouts woke lumine up as she raised her head a little looking around while rubbing her eyes "wha" she was confused and seemed confused 'what happened why is everyone shouting' she thought putting her head back on the table "hey wake up sleepy head, don't sleep in the math lesson or you will surely fail!!" Xiao joked while pinching her cheeks in a matter to annoy her....maybe not? She slightly pushed his hand away trying to sleep peacefully "ughhh....please don't I want to sleeppp" mumbled lumine in a sleepy tone trying to forcefully push his hand away "oh come on, wake up little sleepy head" wispered Xiao slightly poking her cheek.....

(Like Shinobu: Tsun Tsun)

"Please let me sleep" mumbled lumine again, half asleep and slowly falling asleep on the table "oh come onnn, wake up or I will poke your cheek until you wake up!" Xiao replied poking her cheek before sighing, realizing that she is already asleep. "Why do you look so peaceful while sleeping eh? How can you sleep in this classroom who is so loud..." he mumbled as he slightly caressed her cheek. "Cute" he mumbled softly, staring at her before blushing and looking away... 'ugh...what is this feeling..' he thought taking his hand off her cheek and looking in her eyes while blushing slightly...

"CLASS, SIT DOWN AND SILENCE I WILL START TEACHING NOW" the teacher shouted but Xiao was lost in her eyes...

A/N: bro this took sooooo long to write, hope you liked it!!