4; movie night

"Where's Kazuya and Shin?"

"They're outside trying to settle that stalemate again," Yuki replied, chuckling. "They're never gonna settle it. Apparently though, Kazuya's winning."

"He just got healed and he's overworking himself already?" Ichigo shook her head in disappointment. She then lazily waved Yuki off, "Tell them to come inside and take a shower. Matsuki got us a bunch of movies and snacks, and if they don't hurry I'm going to eat them all."

"Ooh, really?" Yuki's eyes widened in excitement but that excitement quickly fell upon the threat Ichigo opposed on him. "Alright alright, I'm going. Don't start on the snacks without us or you're not going to ever be forgiven."

Every now and then, as an attempt to get everyone together for a good night, Levi would bring movies and snacks. He also liked to take everyone out for a shopping spree or fancy food.

Most of the time it ended well, and that was Levi's goal.

Even if Levi was a lazy overseer, he was extremely generous and caring to his exorcists and students. Only Akari truly didn't like him, but she didn't really like many people for that matter.

She called him incompetent and annoyingly stupid.

Akari was sitting on the couch aimlessly scrolling on her phone, looking at videos of cats that Yuki had been sending her all night. She rarely checked her phone due to her busy schedule, so there was at least 50 videos sent from him.

Ichigo looked up at her with a grin, showing her all of the movies Levi gave them. Akari turned off her phone to look at them with Ichigo.

"There's a bunch of horror movies. Do you have a favorite? We can look at them together!"

"I've only seen the ones we've watched together."

Ichigo's jaw dropped. "Seriously?! Oh my god, we're about to show you some of the best! Trust me, I have amazing taste."

For the next half hour, Akari looked at the movies with Ichigo, listening intently as she explained in great detail.

Ichigo smiled at Akari. "You're a good listener. You should also come to more movie nights. You work too much."

"..I should?"

The brunette nodded profusely and her eyes softened. "I'm glad someone as level headed as you is here. It kinda gets annoying when all everyone does is argue and blah blah," Ichigo chuckled weakly, her expression suddenly looking more sad. "I just want things to be more lively again."

The girl looked at Ichigo with a frown. Ichigo then laughed, knowing what Akari was feeling. Akari wasn't very talkative, so Ichigo made sure she could understand body language so she could understand Akari more.

"Don't worry, I know you're busy. You're the strongest after all," Ichigo told her and gave her an understanding smile. "As you know, the arguments are playful, and usually it still is, but something has been on Shin's nerves.

I'm not trying to be.. y'know, a hater, but Shin's attitude has been the cause of a lot of arguments recently. I'm.. worried about him, but I don't know how to talk to him."

Akari frowned.

Shin had never been a person to cause arguments, let alone arguments that made Ichigo worry. Mostly it was Kazuya, but he just liked to annoy people for fun.

"Sorry for the sudden sad topic," Ichigo spoke up, looking at Akari apologetically.

The girl shook her head and gave Ichigo a reassuring nod. "It's fine. Also.. the snacks."