Chapter One

This sequence, to understand this story better first you have to read 1st sequence which is available on Instagram @bts_galxxy (Arin)

Areum frowned when Taehyung was behaving so normally like nothing happened. "Taehyung are you for real?" Areum frowned out loud. Taehyung sighed and held her hand. "Let's go to room and pack our bags baby, we gonna shift to new house ok" Taehyung pecked Areum's forehead. She was surprised by Taehyung behaviour. "You gone mad, Taehyung" Areum groaned. Taehyung picked her up and Areum was struggling to let her go but Taehyung didn't care and left to his room.

Jimin was looking calm as well as Jungkook. They all were be having like it wasn't a big deal. "Jiwoon, you shouldn't stress out yourself" Jimin nuzzled his face into her neck while pulling her more closer to him. Ana and Sana rolled her eyes.

Ana went to Jungkook and roamed her finger on his chest "Jungkook, You are looking tired what if i--" Jungkook sight didn't break from Seji. He was looking at her with Smirk plastered on his face. Ana's words cut down when Jungkook deliberately held her hand. Seji looked away not wanted to look at him. Jungkook pulled out his gun and shoved into her mouth. "Dare to touch me with your filthy hands and you'll be rest in piece" Jungkook said the words calmly. Ana started crying. Jungkook let her go.

Jimin signalled Sana to leave. Ana and Sana immediately left the house while running out to save their dear life. "We are also leaving this house, love" Jimin pecked Jiwoon's forehead. Jiwoon didn't say anything and standing silently. Jimin held her hand went to their room.

Jungkook was thinking to do something for his enjoyment. He pushed Seji to walk and pinned her hands above the head. "I'm hungry babygirl" Jungkook deliberately whispered seductively. Seji's eyes widened. "S-Stop it Jungkook. You can't do anything without my consent" Seji tried to be brave. Jungkook smirk widened. "What consent?? Now I have to take your consent to eat food?" Jungkook said with smirk. Seji got embarrassed. Jungkook released her hands and back off. "Such a dirty girl you are babygirl" Jungkook teased her. Seji immediately left to room. Jungkook followed her into room.

In Taehyung room

"Taehyung, leave me" Taehyung throws Areum on bed. "Stop pretending Taehyung" Areum shouted at Taehyung. Taehyung closed his eyes control his anger. "Pack your stuff" Taehyung ordered. Areum scoffed. Areum grabbed Taehyung's collars. "Taehyung, don't think I am coward" Areum glared at him. Taehyung held her hands and pushed her to bed. Taehyung hovered over her. "You are Scaredy cat. Don't trigger me to do something bad" Taehyung's deep voice shivered her spine but she maintained her emotions.

"Taehyung you betray me" Areum mumbled and looked away. Taehyung felt a sting of pain in his chest when he saw Areum sad. "What is wrong with me, why I felt that same pain again. Even though she is closer to me" Taehyung thought. Taehyung nuzzled his face into her neck. "You saw that papers" Taehyung asked still nuzzling his face. Areum hummed. "Just know one thing that....... I can't let you go" Taehyung said in stern tone. Areum's eyes widened. Taehyung smirked and pecked her Neck. He got up and started packing.

In Jimin's room

Jimin was packing his and her stuff. "She isn't saying something. That is so weird" Jimin thought. "Jimin, is it really for a deal?" Jiwoon asked. Jimin sighed. "How do you get to know?" Jimin asked still packing the stuff. Jiwoon gulped and replied "Areum found papers". Jimin sighed and started packing another bag. " Yes, I came closer to you for the deal and for amalgamation, I'm gonna marry you" Jimin answered casually like it's not a big deal. Maybe it was not for him but Jiwoon. Jiwoon scoffed. "So my parents at the last used me for Business" Jiwoon smiled weakly. "Everyone do that. It's not big deal" Jimin said while zipping up the bags. "Where are we staying?" Jiwoon asked bitterly. Jimin felt the bitterness in her tone. It's not like he was expecting sweet and romance after knowing all this. "In Taehyung's another mansion" Jimin replied. Jiwoon nodded.

In Jungkook room.

He was sitting and eating apple. Seji was packing stuff of his and her own. Jungkook threw pillows at her. Seji groaned and threw pillow back at him. He catched it. "If you want to be my favorite then come here baby" Jungkook said while winking at Seji. Seji scoffed and rolled her eyes. Jungkook got up and back hugged her. "Do you really think that I'm whipped over you" Jungkook scoffed. "Your parents sold you to me just to make ties with my family" Jungkook pecked Seji's nape. Seji turned around with wide eyes. "W-what?" Seji confirmed. Jungkook nodded.

"Yes your parents fix your wedding with me, after exam. We gonna get married Darling" Jungkook said while pulling her closer to him. "N-No this can't be true" Seji shook her head. "But It is" Jungkook smirked. "And I gonna make your life living hell" Jungkook pecks her neck again. "B-But why are you doing all this Jungkook. I didn't even do anything" Seji asked feeling helpless. Jungkook scoffed. "Did you remember how you insult me in college and at restaurant. It hurts my ego" Jungkook answered Seji's question. Jungkook tugged Seji's hair behind her ear. Seji looked into his eyes, her eyes were full of pain, betrayal. She started hating her parents. She always thought that her Parent's hate Jiwoon but not her. Now she is feeling betrayed like for how their selfish reasons they just done Alliance with  Jungkook. "W-what about Jiwoon?" Seji asked while hoping positive answer. "When they didn't think about you, do you really think Jiwoon is exception" Jungkook replied with scoff. Seji felt more hurt.

"Jungkook, I want favour" Seji said while controlling her tears. Jungkook looked at her. "C-Can I stay with Jiwoon and Areum please" Seji asked hoping Jungkook wouldn't deny but her hopes shuttered after hearing his words "No" Jungkook said while spinning the keys around his Index finger.

To be continue...

Do votes, and comment if given target will achieved then only I will post another chapter.

Target:-

Votes:30
Comments:15