Chapter 15:: why dont you love right?

Niki pov::
Me and sunoo got into a fight. Well not a big fight. But he hasn't talk to me since then. I don't know if he's really upset.

We fought about our relationship. We didn't have a label yet. He said we're friends. I say we're boyfriends.

He said it's too early and we didn't know each other that well. I know I like him. Or do I? I have this feeling when he's close to me I have this butterflies on my stomach.

His face is just gorgeous. It's hard to look away. And his personality..it's just perfect. He's nice , very energetic. He's just perfect. And I'm glad I met him.

I wish I had met him normally. But I had to treat him bad and start this friends with benefits because of my feelings.

I just wanna have a boyfriend |sunoo|. So I have a mission. My mission is to make sunoo happy and have him as my boyfriend.

Thinking about it makes me unmotivated...it will be very hard but I got this. So I make him jealous and ignore him. Then I make out with him and then ignore him! Ha I got it.

But thinking of it..sunoo will be very sad...that's the opposite of what I want to do for him.but let's try if it crosses the line I stop it.

First I need some help. I. Asking my friends. I got up from the couch and started to walk upstairs to my room. I saw my phone on the bed.

I dialed jay's number. I waited there patiently. It taken some callers but at the end he answered.
Id: Jay
"Hello?"

"Hi jay. I need your help urgently."

"With what?"

" I need to make sunoo mine and jealous."

"Uh, okay..."

"Yes!! Yes!! Thank you!"

"Yeah okay bye."

The call has ended.

I was so giggly. I couldn't stop thinking about the plan. I say it's gonna turn out great. I have to trust the process.

I started walking around my room thinking whether should I send sunoo a message before going to bed or tomorrow?

Okay let's do it. I opened my phone and looked at sunoo chat. I texted him. | I wanna be your boyfriend |

I shouted a little bit to hard I got scolded by my mom. I was very giddy about it. My phone started ringing and I saw the id it was sunoo.

I was very scared to pick it up. Is he gonna be upset again with the message? I couldn't even see him tomorrow...

I was walking around my room doing nothing. My mom came to my room. "Honey it's time to sleep. Go to bed you have to wake up early tomorrow." She said and gave me a hug and a kiss on my cheek.

"Okay." I said to her and smiled at her. I got ready for bed. But first I explained the plan to jay. He said it was a little bit too mean. I agree with that but I have to do it.

I close the door and lights of the room. I opened the window so fresh air comes in. It was a very pleasant day for me.

I stared at the roof thinking of him. His smile makes my world shine. I can't imagine a world without him.

I hope he doesn't get hurt by me. Or I will never forgive myself. I want him to be happy. I want him to be mine.

I can't sleep yet so I played with my phone until I got some idea. I'm gonna send sunoo a message and I think there is when my plan is gonna work.

(Niki and sunoo chat)
Sunoo you're gonna be mine. (Message sent at 9:50)

I like him. Very much. I got very sleepy so I turned my head towards the window and where the breeze blew hit my face making me more sleepy.

I closed my eyes thinking about him. The only person who makes me feel some type of way nobody else does.

I know I played with a person's feelings but this time I feel different. I feel different when I'm with him. And making him sad makes me want to cry.

I tried thinking of something else. Jake. I thought of jake. We haven't talked in such a long time i have to talk to him. I need his help.

This time I fell the sleepiness. So I closed my eyes and my breath started to slow down. And my mind was not blank.

6 messages form sunoo