Dear: Eleanora

Eleanor and Aizen loved each other so much. Their relationship grew stronger and stronger, day by day. They'd hang out by the park once a week and have a picnic there. That place is very special because that's where they first met. Two pairs of eyes, glancing at each other lovingly. It was love at first sight.

They'd always visit the local ice-cream shop. Aizen always insisted on paying. Green flag, am I right? They've been dating for a year now, and everything just seems perfect. Both of their smiles never fade, never wear out, and it's never forced. They genuinely love each other and that's a great thing.

They're now hanging by the beach, where they had their first kiss. Aww, so sweet. Almost every place was memorable to them. They would hear distant cries at the background, but ignored it. It wasn't their business anyway. Eleanor would get a little concerned, but Aizen reassures her.

It's been 2 weeks, and their relationship is still strong and healthy. Aizen got clingier, which is surprising. Oh, to have a relationship like Aizen and Eleanor. You're jealous right? The amount of love language that Aizen performs to Eleanor. What a loving boyfriend. Eleanor knew that Aizen was her greatest love. The only concerning thing is, those distant cries grew louder and louder. Was, someone stalking them? How come they keep hearing the sudden cries? They decided to stay inside their house for a while, thinking that it'll stop.

It doesn't.

Eleanor covers her ears while crying. Meanwhile, Aizen snuggles her and hold her tight. An hour later, Eleanor fell asleep in Aizen's arms, currently in dreamland. Aizen notices and smiles. He planted a soft kiss on Eleanor's forehead, slowing drifting off to sleep too.

It's been a week since that happened. Eleanor and Aizen are now walking outside, holding hands while admiring the nature. She's glad now that those cries and screams are now silent. It was silent for a while, when Aizen suddenly whispered.

"You're hallucinating. Wake up, Eleanora,"

Eleanora? Aizen never called Eleanor 'Eleanora' after they started dating. Confused, she looked and noticed that Aizen wasn't next to her. She looked around and noticed that he wasn't there at all. Those 2 words were circling around her mind, not leaving.

You're hallucinating.

Scared, she ran back to her house while crying but she slipped and fell. Her vision was pitch black. Oh no...

She opened her eyes and, she's in a hospital bed. What? Her ears are constantly ringing. She has tinnitus. Eleanor wasn't wearing a hospital gown that day. In fact, she wasn't even sick.

"ELEANOR! YOU'RE ALIVE!"

Her mum suddenly ran in and gave her a big hug. Wasn't she always alive? Eleanor tilted her head and sat up.

"I was always alive. Where's Aizen? Y-you can ask him, and h-he'll believe me," she stuttered, thinking everyone else had gone insane.

"You were in a coma for 2 months due to a car crash. I think you were hallucinating," the doctors explained.

She was in a coma? So, all those moments, were a hallucination? A dream? But what she heard next, made her heart drop.

"And Aizen. He's dead. He died 2 weeks after your coma due to a broken heart. He donated all his money, so that you'd be alive and safe and have a happy life when you get discharged in a few days. Look at all the letters he wrote for you,"

Eleanor couldn't believe it. She wished this was all a dream. She cried for hours and hours. Her boyfriend died and she couldn't spend his last moments with her. She looked at the letters Aizen wrote for her, each letter explaining how much Aizen missed her. Aizen even used all his money just so she could be safe.
If only she woke up sooner.

But that explains the cries.
As time flew by, those cries grew louder and louder, until they finally stopped. Then, it hit her.

Those sudden cries were Aizen. Aizen crying his heart out to an unconscious girl, and the doctors couldn't do anything about it.

That's why Aizen became clingier. So, she could be able to spend her last moments with him, through hallucination. It felt so real...

It's been a week since she woke up. She was finally discharged from the hospital. Eleanor decided to visit Aizen's apartment. She cried as soon as she stepped in, suddenly remembering the memories. All the hugs, all the movies that they've watched, all the 'disastrous' food they had made together. Eleanor still can't believe that her greatest love was gone. She looked and noticed a piece of paper in the middle of the house. Eleanor guessed it was a letter, considering Aizen always wrote letters to her, talking about his day. It also made sense due to the amount of letters were at her desk, all from him.

She picked it up. There was nothing on the paper at first, but she flipped it over and two bold words appeared at the back, the last word written weirdly.

'Dear: Eleanora'

          The End