First meeting (📄3)

A figure slid out from underneath the car at first Jungkook was startled but as soon as his gaze fell on the man infront of him a lot of emotions started to emerge while the other man was wiping his hand and face covered with grease and sweat as soon as he looked up at the man infront of him their eyes locked the beautiful wipped brown ones with the mesmerizing deep black ones.....for a moment none of them spoke they just stared at each other lost.....and then it happened an electric current passed through their bodies and they felt melting at each other's gaze, a feeling that they never felt before , none of them wanted to break the eye contact they intensely stared at eachother......before a female figure came and wrapped her hands around Jungkook ,and they came back to their sense.

Kookie looked at the girl as if he was about kill her for ruining their moment.

...but he held it back and spoke in a firm voice to her to wait , the lady nodded her head and Taehyung spoke again "we are closed ,sir. And jk lowered his gaze and said while rubbing his nape "ohh actually it's a minor coolant leak and this was the closest garage " Tae nodded his head looking at the man infront of him whose cheeks were like a fuckin tomato seeing the cute sight his ears turned red at an instant and his cheeks started to get red

but he gathered himself and spoke that it would take 2 hour or so by looking at your car I can tell it's water pump failure he said while inspecting the car.....the girl standing next to kook made a pout and said uff Jungkook why don't you just call another driver....and ask him to fetch this car once he's (looking at tae with a disgust look)done repairing this....

..well you can if u have battery cause mine is dead .....Kook said giving that girl a done look

As soon as kook's gaze shifted from there to the ethereal man infront of him using his forearm to slide his black shiny wavy fringes..while his face shone in moonlight kook was observing each and every feature of the boy his amond eyes his wheatish skin the mole under his eyes everything making him crazy for the other everytime he looked at the other he found himself lost though it was their first meeting......