Chapter 1 {KT}

KT :

A quite handsome and cute boy who was more talented then you can think...
He is good in sports, good ranks in academics, 179cm, black hairs till eyes only, kind, soft heart person but is an introvert! He has a short temper too!
(No one is perfect every green flag person has a red point).

===============================

KT POV:

"Excuse me Ms.Zenani!!!!" I shouted nervously as she turned and looked at me

"Yes?" She said looking directly into my eyes! I'm going to die!!!!!!

"I-i want to t-talk...talk something to..to you if y-you-"

I stopped at mid sentence as i was looking at my friends who were standing/leaning towards the wall cheering me up to express my feelings towards my ms. Zenani!

"Come to my cabin, KT" she said smiling and started to lead my way!

I was following her like a lost puppy who finally found his owner! She opened her cabin and started to manage her stuff in all the mess!

"Why did you told them about us?" She asked me in a stern voice...

"I didn't told them anything!" I said confidently looking directly into her eyes!

She then increased her steps towards me but instead of me she reached her hand to the doorknob and locked it!

"Darling! I've eyes, i saw them! They were there and you were looking at them and not only your squad but also that girl Robin!"
She said madly, showing her jealousy!

"Robin is also a part of my squad.. and you shouldn't be jealous of her!"
I said, making her calm!

"Why were they insisting you?" She asked furrowing her eyebrows!

"They were suspicious on me that I'm dating you or not! If not then why i always admire you and all!" I said making her nod her head!

"So? What did you said?" She asked waiting for my answer!

"To save you i said..." I was scratching my nape looking down silently!

"What did you said KT!!???" Her eyes widened!

"That i had a...." I was teasing her as she hold my shoulders with her both hands!

"Don't you dare to tell me that you made any imaginary gf to save me KT!!" Saying seriously while she pointed her index finger to me.

I hold her index finger and pulled her to me slightly hugging her i said

"Actually...i told them that you are my crush!"
She smiled shyly until she hit my arm and said.
"Stupid! I was scared! but.. you lied to your squad!"

"Who said i lied it's the TRUTH I've a crush on my professor!!!" And i embrace her into my arms!

"But we're dating, it was the PAST!!"
She said looking at me!
I just smiled at her and kissed her forehead!

"What about your friends?" She asked curiously!

"They are also dating!" I spit the reality!

"Stupid! I mean they must be looking for you!" She said as she pulled out our hug and unlocked the door!

"I'll just say that you told me to focus on studies rather than this stuff and all that you always say!" I find one excuse!

"But that's the reason why you are scoring good!" Yeah yeah professor things!

"Aww..love you so mucchh!!" I tried to change the topic as i side hug her!

"Yeah!! Love you too!"

================================

I was going through the hallway as i remembered how i and her were very close friends and how we ended up loving each other! For your information she was my senior, about 3 classes?

And it is love that we end up like this well well well it's the destiny yk...

Dating your professor is forbidden in their University so ofcourse they can't tell everyone about their relationship right?
Otherwise, Ms.Zenani have to resign and KT would be expel!

More things will happen in their lives guys!
Hint: Third wheel is on the way😉