(28) Kidnapped

Probably a long chapter.

TW:Mentions of blood and guns. ⚠️

...

You were drugged that's why you weren't asleep but totally unconscious until afternoon.

You didn't pick up any call while on the other hand Taehyung was lost. His parents were going hysterical over all of it. They even went to your organisation to talk to your boss.

Mark decided to just go to your apartment. There you were. He woke you up with a splash of water. Not a decent way but a nice one.

As you woke up, you found out about Taehyung being lost. His parents soon arrived at your apartment. His mom came to you and was about to slap you for being so irresponsible but mama ain't raise no fool. You stopped her hand midway and told her that you'll bring him back no matter what.

Your boss truly trusted you. Sending a team with you wouldn't be a good choice because they could harm Taehyung after knowing that. Your boss trusted you enough for you to go alone. He knew that you can handle it all.

You already had a GPS connected with his watch. You easily tracked his location. With your gun,a small knife in your boots and bulletproof jacket inside you were all set to go. You started your bike right away and proceeded to the location: the woods.

The location was actually very distant from the city. It was in the middle of a forest. You sneaked in there,making sure nobody catches you.

You sneakily checked around that abandoned house. There were some bodyguards around but they were as good as dead. You finally got an idea of the room where Taehyung was kept. But ofcourse you couldn't enter it directly.

There was one good thing in this abandoned house: a lot of windows. With the help of those windows you climbed up to the window of that room. Climbing these windows was no big deal because you have had extensive training in various fields which included climbing too.

Taehyung was there, tied up, staring into oblivion. When you got in he got startled but before he could utter a single word, you sealed his mouth tightly with your hand.

"How did you get here?? It's dangerous here." He was whispering but it was still loud.

You shushed him by placing a finger on his lips. He was flustered with your sudden action but atleast you got him silent like that.

You quickly took out the knife from your boots. Taehyung looked shook. It looked like his eyes will come out of the sockets soon.

You cut his ropes with the knife and after he was free you stood up and unbuttoned your shirt quickly.

He was again baffled with your unexpected acts. But he soon got the hint as he saw a jacket inside. You literally tore your shirt in haste and just started to take off the bulletproof jacket.

He was flustered again and said,"Why are you taking off your clothes here? It's not the right place-" You glared at him making him shut his mouth.

What is he even thinking?? Right place huh! Boys will be boys.

You hastily took off the jacket and handed it to him.

He shot you a 'what' look.

Is this bitch dumb?

You shook your head in disbelief and snatched the jacket from his hands so that you could make him wear it quickly. He then shook his head in denial and started to wear it himself.

"How did you not feel hot wearing three layers of clothes?" He murmured while looking at you.

He can't be serious...