~Chapter 3~

I will try to update fast and if you guys want a smut at the end then comment for one because there might be some people who don't want a smut so yea....anyways let's see what happens!!!

~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤

Antonio showed to your room and you smiled. "Do you need help with the bags or you got it?" "I got it thanks." He left you to unpack your bags. You heard a knock on and you turned around. It was the person who slapped you. 'Oh great this ass.'

You growled a little and rolled your eyes. "What the hell you want jerk!" Romano growled. "I came here to see if your okay but it looks like your fine you fucking stupida!" You growled and grew angry.

"Why did you even check! Not like you know me enough to care! And anyways why did you wanted to see if I was okay!?" He blushed a little but you didn't noticed. "C-cuz....uhhhh....no reason!" He stomped away and you sighed.

"This is gonna be a long day..." You finished unpacking your bags and Antonio came in. "(N-name)....I was wondering...can I show you around?" You smiled and your heart beated really fast. "Yes!!!! I-it will be so much fun!!!

He smiled and graved your hand. "Then come on chica!!!" You blushed and smiled and followed him. He showed you all the best restaurants and stores. Right now you and Antonio were at his favorite restaurant.

'Titos tacos', was the name of the restaurant. Antonio had ordered some tacos and fajita. You decided to have a burrito with fajita, beans, and chesse.

While you and Antonio waited for your orders you decided it was the perfect time to talk to Antonio about Romano. "Ummmm....Antonio who was the person who slapped me..." He sighed and frowned. "His name is Romano."

"Does he live with you?" "Yes he does (name) but don't worry I have told him to try to be nice." You nodded you head. "Is he always mean?" "Yea but he is misunderstood a lot......(name) can try you be nice to romano?"

You sighed. "I'll try but i don't know if I can if he is gonna be rude but...I'll do it for you Antonio." He smiled and kissed your cheek. You blushed like crazy. "W-why did you just kissed my cheek?"

He blushed like crazy and then the food came. "U-uhhhh...look food!!!" He started eating and tried to avoid the question. You started eating your food and forgot about what you were talking about because you were really hungry.

After you and Antonio ate you two had when back home and sat on the couch. You slept once you laid down because you had a very long day and you were tired. Antonio had saw you slept and laughed a little.

'Awwww! My little (nickname) is asleep!!! She's so cute!!! I'm going to put her to bed.' Antonio got up and picked you up bridal style to your bed. He laid you on your bed softly and kissed your head. "Good night mi amor." And he closed your door and left you to sleep.

~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤

Mi amor means my love~

Awwwwww!!! How sweet!!! That is so sweet but as always Antonio is so sweet!!! Well I'll see you soon!!! Bye for now!!! Mis amigos y amigas!!
~spain❤~