Crimson Hearts: part 4

The following day, as Xavier made his way to a lunch table underneath a tree, four people were present instead of three and they all gave him a round of applause as he approached. "Please, please you are all too kind," Xavier said as he sat on the table.

"Happen to know what all the applause is for?" Jefferey asked with a wide smile on his face.

"I'll assume its about my triumphant night over at mount Kaiju, if I'm not mistaken," Xavier confidently said.

"Damn and I never thought you had it in you," Jasmine said.

"Are you kidding, this is Xavier we're talking about. Have you seen this guy?" Jeffrey added.

"Pretty much the only man to return from mount Kaiju with dragon in his hands and not just any dragon." Sally said with a smile on her face.

"Alright, all smiles but who's this?" Xavier pointed at the fourth individual who concealed their identity with a brown hooded cloak.

"Well. This, hotshot," Sally said while instructing the individual to stand up and reveal themselves, "is Christa!" Chista removed the cloak and revealed a beautiful hand-made crimson outfit with hints of yellow that made her look like a kunoichi. Her crimson eyes glowed in the daylight sun and her outfit only served to complement them.

Her long crimson hair that looked untidy and unkept last night, looked radiant and silky smooth, tied in a pony tail and last but not least a killer smile that would make any faithful man question their morales, Xavier was left speechless.

"Wow, and where did you get that?" Jasmine asked.

"Like it? I made it myself, Christa here was a bit skeptical about me giving it away but it looks so good on her!" Sally replied.

"I know! And that's what doesn't sit well with me. Like why would you give it away if it looks so good?" Christa said as she examined herself, accompanied by glances and stares from passerby.

"Looks like you drew lots of inspiration from eastern clans," Jeffrey said.

"Yeah, I did but I miscalculated my own measurements, so it felt a little tight around the waist. Surprisingly enough, it fit Christa's profile perfectly," Sally said.

"Tiny waist Christa huh? What was your diet in that cave?" Jasmine asked.

"Probably a high protein diet of human flesh," Jeffery added.

"Right? I wonder how many bodies Xavier found up there," Jasmine pondered and as soon as all three gazed in Xavier's direction for an answer, he was still frozen and awestruck.

Waving her hand in front of his face Jasmine said, "Earth to Xavier, come in Xavier. Do you copy?"

Xavier closed his eyes and shook his head, "Uh yeah, bodies. I've had none, I mean I saw a few. There was, an entire shit show down there, I'm not ready to talk about that," he said.

Breaking into a smile Jasmine looked at Christa, then back at Xavier and said, "You got some confessions to make there, big boy? You know there's a law against doing it with your summon, right?"

"Jasmine what the hell," Sally said.

"What? I mean she's literally subservient to Xavier now and judging by the way his head's up in the clouds, it's reasonable to think that he could've done something," Jasmine explained while Xavier kept quiet and had his eyes looking around in every direction like a chameleon keeping watch for predators.

"It's plausible, I mean until now, I've never met anyone capable of getting their hands on a hybrid, especially considering the fact that only a few exist in this world," Jeffery said.