Chapter 6: "puny little punks"

A few months in UA The teachers have decided that Chuuya and Dazai don't know many of the hero's. Not even All might! So they decide to take Dazai and Chuuya on a private Field trip where they will get to meet the hero's. first they meet Hawks. "yo! Whats up!" Hawks greets. "hi." chuuya says. "heeeeeey" Dazai chuckles, Copying Hawks' tone of voice. "I'm Hawks, You?" "I'm Chuuya and this is my annoying b***ard " friend" Dazai." "nice to meet ya" Hawks chuckles. "nice to meet you too! So, are those wings real?" dazai asks. "Real as can be, kid." Hawks Tells. dazai smiles "Awesome". after meeting with the other hero's, Endeavor was left. "H-" chuuya was about to say Hello, but Endeavor cuts him off. "no hellos. I don't like speaking to weaklings like yall." dazai looks at the fourth wall "Now I get why that Todoroki kid got serious daddy issues" he says to the readers. "uhm. Excuse me? I don't who you are, but I'm tryna be nice here and simply meet you. I'm not f**king asking for you to be all sweet next time we see each other. But how about you don't be a b**ch the first time we meet, eh?!" Chuuya argues. "Cause I don't need to. you puny little punks aren't worth my time." Endeavor rolls his eyes. Chuuya gets angry "you little sh--" but before chuuya can finish his sentence dazai cuts him off. "there, there, Chuuya. This Odd looking fellow says we aren't worth his time, then he's not worth our time!" Dazai reasures. So after that, they leave.