Chapter II

Jukyeong had sat in the seat that belonged to Seojun that day, Aera knew that the boy was going to be upset when he came back, if he came back tho, he also didn't have a very good temperament, although on the other hand, he might not set foot in those hallways again in a long time, then there would be no problem.

However, she liked having the girl in her classroom, there was something about her that she liked, perhaps the way she seemed a little self-conscious and nervous about interacting with others, although, according to Aera, she shouldn't have to, she was really beautiful. "Jukyeong, give me your number". Aera moved her chair towards her, positioning herself between her and SooAh, who took out her cell phone and asked her for the same thing.

"Don't you have Instagram? Ah, I thought Aera would be the only weird one in this room". SooAh laughed when she felt the blow of the aforementioned on her arm, Jukyeong looked at them without understanding. "She is the daughter of successful millionaires and she doesn't have Instagram. Can you believe it?".

"I don't take photos anyway, why would I?" She said, saving the number of her new friend on her cell phone with a cute name and a small personalized emoji for her.

Like all the phone numbers she had saved.

"To upload a photo with me and have modeling agencies contact me Aera!" Her short hair friend complained, shaking her, who was complaining that she was ruining her jacket.

"You talk as if I couldn't get you a casting at any time". Aera complained with feigned annoyance. "What's more, I did it last year and you pretended to be sick so as not to go".

"Yes, I got sick! It was nerves!"

Jukyeong looked at them, noticing how beautiful they both were, they were like polar opposites, SooAh, with a good girl image, looked like a sweet and quite fun person, even her way of combining her uniform with some other accessory was cute. On the other hand, Aera, even though she didn't look like the bad girls in the movies, she did have a pretty serious aura, plus her larger than average height made her feel intimidated around her, she swore that the girl liked to dress in neutral, dark colors, her black hair made her light brown, almond-shaped eyes, accompanied by thick eyelashes, which gave her the feeling that her eyes were lined, made her look like a tough person, her almost porcelain-colored face caught the girl's attention, noticing how she had a scar near her right eye as well as a small mole, which gave a touch of elegance to her features.

Aera and SooAh looked quite different, maybe that's why they got along so well.

"I don't know what color it is, ask her". Aera complained, pointing at Jukyeong, who looked at the girls with doubt once she came out of her thoughts, noticing how SooAh pushed the taller one with shame on her features. "SooAh asks what brand your lipstick is... ah!" The black-haired girl complained as she felt her body being almost thrown to the ground by Soojin, who sat next to her, hugging her with a smile.

"Oh! This is our friend, Soojin". SooAh introduce, the aforementioned greeting before seeing the two girls sitting in the same chair. "If you look at them, we call them the princesses of Saebom... Although perhaps now you can take the place of one... Or join them".

Aera laughed a little, getting up so she could leave Soojin in the chair, she sitting at a table behind her, listening to SooAh talk too much, like she always did. "I think you have realized, the extrovert one is SooAh..."

The girl shrugged before bowing slightly. "Soojin is the introvert and Aera is the "if it's fun, I'll do it" one".

Aera leaned in slightly, as if she were going to tell the new girl a secret. "I hope you don't find it annoying, you get used to it over time".