Chapter 06: Ahaan's Thunderous Outburst Amidst the Godh Bharai

Drafted: 27

Drafted: 27.04.24
Relesed: 19.05.24

Well, it's been 6 months since Dhruv and Aadhya tied the knot, and they've settled down in Rajasthan. Roop and Yashna stayed in Udaipur for about 1 more month and are now living in their own mansion in Rajasthan.

At Rajvansh Mansion>>>

Aadhya was yelling at Rishi and Dev saying, "Sabhee taiyaar hain(All are ready), except for you two!"

"Sorry bhabi, we'll get ready now," Rishi pleaded, dragging Dev along with him.

"These two! Don't worry, bhabi. I'll take care of them," Diya rushed over to her two older brothers.

Ruhanika spotted her daughter-in-law and asked, "Why are you getting stressed, Aadhya beta?"

"It's the first baby from our generation, and we shouldn't be late for Meeru's godh bharai," she responded.

Ruhi hugged her tightly and said, "Even I'm excited to see her just as you. That's why we're all heading to Jaipur in our private jet. Let's put on our biggest smiles."

The conversation between the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law was interrupted by Dhruv, who said, "What's going on, ladies? Come on, it's time to leave

The conversation between the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law was interrupted by Dhruv, who said, "What's going on, ladies? Come on, it's time to leave. And Aadhya, please don't cry, otherwise you'll blame me if the photos don't turn out good." Daksh and Shaurya joined Dhruv and laughed, only to be playfully scolded by their princess.

"Quiet down, you three! You're ruining the good moments," Diya scolded them.

The Rajvansh family is heading to Jaipur for Meera's Godh Bharai, which will be held at her maternal house. It's a special occasion where the mom-to-be is showered with lots of love and pampering.

Meanwhile, in Jaipur, the Rathore Villa has been beautifully decorated for Meera's baby shower ceremony. She's already 6 months along.

Shruti and Mahi were scolding the rest of the family to get the decorations done correctly. Their work was interrupted by a commotion.