Introduction

Hi! Welcome to my 1D fiction book. There is just a few thing I was to be clear about before the stories begin.

you can leave prompts or story ideas you want me to try out in the comments or you can send them to me through message. i will tag you in the story if i use your idea :]

⚠️if the member the story is about has a partner or girlfriend at the time, they will not be existent in the story. i do not condone cheating.⚠️

Most stories will be set in 2010-2016, but I will most likely put a little notice at the top of the story what year it is, or it will have an obvious time displayed in the story.

I am not good at keeping a good upload schedule, as some of the people who read my last few books would know, but i will try to make at least one a month... hopefully more, but no guarantee. I at least hope that the quality, style, attention to detail, and intricateness of my stories make up for not posting new content a lot. I want to try Smuttober in October, but I do not think i will make it every day like some people, but we can check back in October to see if i can keep a Smuttober streak going lmao.

The stories will be one of the following:
1D member X 1D member (Larry Lmao)
1D member X Reader
1D member X outside character (Least likely)

I will be using second person for member X reader, maybe also for the other types as well if i feel need be, but i will not be using Y/n. Anytime a name is needed, it will be a nickname or petname. I will not be making up a name for the X reader stories, the name will be up to you if you want to use one in your head.

i am, personally, a Niall girl, so if it seems that there are a lot of Niall in my stories or most of the chapters are about him, i am so sorry, i do not mean to make it all about him, i just can help myself. every time there is a chance for my character to fall in love with niall, they most likely will. it really is nothing against the rest of the band.

i hope you enjoy my One Direction Book, have fun reading :] love ya! also, please be nice in the comments, if you don't have anything nice to say, just please go find anything story to read. i don't mind constructive criticism, but i do not like people being blatantly mean for no reason. i will delete any comments i see that i find rude or unnecessary.