"Cold?"

December 2016

You hold your arms close to your chest, keeping all the warmth you can around your body. Niall hugs you tight from behind.

"Cold?" he asks you, though it is an obvious answer. You and him are watching the snow fall from the sky, at midnight. You smile and nod at him.

To be fair, it was your idea to watch from the front porch, but you didn't think about how cold it has to be for snow to fall, and even your oversized hoodie does not help that much to warm you.

Even though, you look at him over your shoulder, forgetting your freezing toes under the fuzzy socks, and only feeling the warmth that he gives to you. You turn to face him, but he never lets go, something you are very happy about. You look up through your eyelashes to his eyes, then down to his lips.

It takes you doing it one more time before Niall realizes what you want. He huffs a chuckle, then lifts up one of his hands to tuck a loose hair behind your ear. He then brings the finger around and pulls the bottom of your chin up so your face is pointed at him.

He licks his lips, "Do you want a kiss?" he smiles at you. You know he asked a question, though you do not feel you need to speak at all. Your lip just quivers, so he taunts you, "Hm? Is that what you were wanting?"

You bite your lip, nodding your head. Niall grins, then moves his hand to cup your cheek. His other hand on your hip pulls you closer, then he leans down the 3 inches to be face-to-face with you. Your hands just tuck between your chest and his, pressing into him as he locks your lips together.

You only kiss for a second, before a light turns off behind you, scaring both you and Niall. It was only the neighbor's deck lights, but it still reminds you that you and he are still outside, and it is still very cold, also, that other people can see you.

Your head whips back around to Niall, and he looks at you, "You think we should take this inside?" you ask. He nods.

When you reach for the door handle, your fingers jitter from the cold. Niall stands behind you, leans down, kisses you on the cheek, and starts to trail down your neck with his hands fondling your hips. Your head lolls back as you finally get the door open.

You grip the door and turn around to face Niall, who has a proud smile on. "Come here." you moan as you pull him by his shirt, shutting the door behind you.

You throw him onto the bed and climb on top of him. His hands instantly find your ass, his lips, your collarbone. You moan -hands holding either side of his face- head thrown back, pushing him harder into you.

You stop for a moment, and turn your body slightly for Niall to get the hint. He stops, too.

"Fuck! It's cold in here, too!" you joke to him.

Niall then pulls you close so he can flip you around so he is above you. His hands hold him up, barely an inch away from your head, "Best let me keep you warm then, huh?" he puts back, then immediately goes back to work on you.

You make a pleased noise, then grind your hips against his. "Hmm, yes, sir!" He only huffs back to you in your ear, then leans up to look you in your eyes. He holds your gaze for just a minute, then passionately kisses your lips, along with returning the grinding favor.

He rubs his dick against your sex, and you can tell he's hard. Like really hard.

Your eyes roll back in your head as you let out a loud moan.

He pulls away, then gets off the bed, "Now," he tugs the top of your plush, gray sweatpants, lifting you up and pulling them down with ease. "Let's get these clothes off, princess."