Chapter 1

⚠️Please stop reading if you're uncomfortable with these topics such as: ⚠️
-Non-Con.
-Inc3st.
-Violence.

Thank you for reading and enjoy! 💖

----------------------------------------

Larry and Lawrie returns to their apartment after a long game of showdown, Lawrie wasn't very pleased because his brother hadn't listened to him and lost the game.

Lawrie makes a facepalm gesture as he closes the door behind him, clearly pissed off and annoyed. "You had to play the hero again, didn't you?"

Larry didn't dare to say anything, he got too embrassed and dissapointed in himself, Lawrie continues "I told you to hide in the bushes before I could arrive, if you listened to me we wouldn't have lost."

"Lawrie, I-" Larry tries to find the words, he knows what he did was wrong yet he couldn't accept it.

"No. Save it." Lawrie says coldly, glaring at his brother. "I'm fucking sick of you not listening to me. Actually, you know what? I think you need a good punishment for this" he says sternly.

Larry gets dumbfounded at Lawrie's response, he didn't expect his brother to react like that. "Huh?"

Lawrie grits his sharp teeth, his eyes narrow in anger "You heard me, and I swear to god if you don't obey me you will regret it." He approaches Larry dangerously and slowly.

Larry flinches slightly to Lawrie's tone, but he keeps his posture and does not back away. "Wha-"

With that, Lawrie slaps Larry across the face hard, sending Larry to the ground, making Larry see stars.

Larry holds his stinging cheek, tears forming in his eyes, soon enough there were tears were trickling down his cheeks "L-Lawrie" he stammers out horrifiedly, backing away from his big brother on the ground.

Lawrie sees this and chuckles darkly. Enjoying the sight in front of him. "Crying already? I haven't even started." His expression changing back to his usual stern face, he glares down at him, looking at him disgustedly.

"Get up. Now." Lawrie demands. Larry gets on his feet hardly, standing on shaky legs.

Lawrie unzips his pants, his black pants dropping to the ground, exposing his hard and throbbing cock. This is when Larry gets really scared, he could feel his chest tighten to that, he looks at his brother with unbelieving eyes "L-Lawrie, it's against the law, y-you can't do t-that" He stuttered, trembling and shaking, trying to excuse his way out of this.

Lawrie ignores him as he grabs Larry forcefully and puts on the handcuffs he's been carrying around with him, and then ripping his lower clothing apart, holding the smaller robot firmly, Larry squirms helplessly under him, he sobs out, trying to get away from him as much as possible "Lawrie, I-I'm sorry, I'm so s-sorry, I d-didn't mean to upset y-you" He cries out desperately.

Of course, Lawrie does not care what he has to say, his eyes narrow dangerously. He does not say anything, he positions himself between Larry's legs, Larry squirms and screams. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" he repeats over and over, helpless tears flowing, staining his cheeks.

Lawrie presses his cock against Larry's bare ass, making Larry flinch in fear and desperation, Larry could feel the tip of Lawrie's cock, making him feel vulnerable, and without any warning nor preparation, Lawrie pushes his cock inside Larry, making him scream in pain, tears streaming down his cheeks, he felt like he was being torn apart, Larry cries and begs, "L-L-Lawrie please s-stop" he hardly says, crying his lungs out, this was way too much for him to handle.

For Lawrie, he couldn't even hear Larry's cryings, he was too lost in his own pleasure, pounding into Larry mercilessly and relentlessly. Taking Larry's innocence away.

Black robotic blood starts to trickle down Larry's thighs, fresh virgin blood. Larry felt like he was going to faint, he bit on his tongue, trying to cope with the pain down him, he hopes that the pain would be over soon, all this was way too much for him.

Lawrie grabs and squeezes Larry's thighs, making Larry extra uncomfortable, Larry whimpered and cried as he felt Lawrie's fingertips digging into his thighs.

After some time that felt like hours, Larry finally felt Lawrie slowing down slightly, suddenly, he feels something sticky spilling inside him, he freezes in his place.

Lawrie panted, pulling out of Larry as black robotic cum stains Lawrie's cock, Lawrie looked at the mess he had made, grinning sadistically as he unhandcuffs Larry. He grabs Larry's torn apart clothing and wipes his cock before leaving the room with a satisfied expression on his face, like he hadn't just violated his little brother.

Larry breathes heavily, trying to process what had just happened, his back hurted, hurted really much, he doesn't know how he can trust his big brother ever again, he gets up, trying so hard to ignore the pain and stand upright on his legs.

Larry cleaned up the mess they have made, looking down, tears forms in his eyes, he couldn't believe his own twin brother would do something so drastic to him, he sat down, hugging his legs and burying his face to his knees, crying silently.

Larry learned his lesson, he was never going to disobey Lawrie ever again, as he knew how far Lawrie would actually go. It made him sick to his stomach. Larry cried himself to sleep that night.

THE END.