Introduction to superiors and a capability test

Captain Kaizo , Fang , BoBoiBoy , Gopal, Yaya , Ying , Captain Ramenman, Admiral Maskmana, Admiral Amato and his assistant were in the Meeting room ......

Admiral Amato : Everybody, introduce yourself .

Captain Kaizo : I am Kaizo , Rank : captain .

Yaya : I am Yaya , Rank : Lance Corporal .

Ying : I am Ying , Rank : Lance Corporal .

BoBoiBoy : i am BoBoiBoy , Rank : Cadet .

Gopal : I am Gopal , Rank : Cadet .

Fang : I am Fang, Rank : Lance corpo-

Admiral Amato : *cutting Fang's speech* soon going to be appointed as captain .

Admiral Maskmana: Why did you cut off his speech , why didn't you let him do his introduction .

Fang : Yes , Admiral Amato .

Admiral Amato: Do you think you are capable enough to be appointed as Captain ?

Fang : *shook his head* I never said that I am capable of being a captain, commander kokoci and admiral Tarung themselves said that I am capable of being a captain . If you don't trust me , then maybe you will trust your son *glancing at BoBoiBoy* . Ask him ......

BoBoiBoy : He's saying the truth , Admiral.

Admiral Amato : Is that the way you talk to your superior, Fang ?

Fang : Is that the way a superior talks to his subordinates ?

Admiral Maskmana: STOP IT , FANG . IS THAT THE WAY YOU TALK TO YOUR ELDERS. IS THAT WHAT I THOUGHT YOU ?

Fang : *looking at the floor* Sorry , Admiral Amato .

Admiral Amato : Prove that you deserve to be captain .

Then , Fang walked closer to the admiral while bowing his head a bit because Amato is 5 feet 9 inch in short shorter than fang in height . And Fang looked directly in Amato's eyes while giving him a death stare ......

Fang : Okay , I will prove . What shall I do ?

Admiral Amato : you see that wooden table , Go and break it from you hand's by banging on it . That table is made up of Earth's strongest wood , Australian Buloke ........ Without using your Power's . Because a Captain should be really strong, it doesn't matter with powers or without powers . So , break it now . The max bang you can use is 3 . Go ....

Admiral Maskmana : What has happened to you Amato, why are you saying him to do that ?

Captain Kaizo, captain Remenman, BoBoiBoy , Gopal, Yaya., Ying and Amato's assistant were seeing quietly because they can't do anything thing .

Captain Kaizo: Admiral Amato, please stop all this nonsense .

Fang : *in low and deep voice* Okay , but you will really regret it by making me scolded by Maskmana .

Admiral Amato : *got goosebumps* Okay we will see in future *whispers back* .

Then Fang removed the coat and vest-jacket. He didn't remove the tie , revealing his well built body from under white shirt . And vent to the wooden table which he has to break .....

Admiral Amato : *thinking* I know that fang can't break that wooden table . And if he can't break that wooden table then I will not sign up the promotion paper's of the Fang . And then I will promote BoBoiBoy instead *evil smirk*

Fang then banged the table really hard in the center , and in 1st bang he broke the table . Everybody except Kaizo , Remenman and Maskmana were shocked to see that Fang broke the table on the 1st try . A wood which can hold 5,000 pounds of force .