Time to stand strong

|•| AUTHOR'S POV |•|

It's dinner time and everyone in the family including Sharma's are sitting in dinner area.

Gaitari singhania is sitting on head chair and on her left is Vikram than Raman (vaishali's uncle) and then Meena.

And on her right kirti,then Rashmi and then vaishali.

Everyone had their dinner in silence.
After having their dinner, they all settled in living room again.

But, meena didn't want to do any talk. So, she left for her room. and vaishali goes behind her to talk to her about Ridhima.

"Cha...chi" vaishali said to meena. Who is going toward her room.

"What" said meena irritated. After turning around.

"Chachi, please leave Ridhima. She didn't do anything. Please leave her" said vaishali.

"Huh, why will I leave her and why the hell you think that I will listen to you." Said meena.

"Chachi please leave her. I promise to do whatever you want me to do. Just leave her. Please" said vaishali and Meena looked at her for few seconds thinking something in her mind.

"What did you think I am mad or something. I know very well that you will cancel this marriage after I leave her " said Ridhima.

"Nhi chachi. I will marry him for my dadi. Did you see how happy she became, when she got to know that I am going to marry her bestfriend grandson. Vo kitne saalo baad itni khush hai. And I can do anything for her happiness. Believe me chachi............ I swear on my mumma papa. I will marry him chachi. Just free her. Please" said vaishali when she think that Meena is not going to convinced that easily. So she swear about her parents.and She can do anything now to convince her. because she knows how much cruel of lady is her chachi. when she didn't think about her own daughter for money then who is Ridhima to her. She can do anything with her for her own benefit.

and Meena knows how much vaishali loves her dead parents. So she thinks for some time and then said.

"Okk. I will leave her but on one condition" said meena.

"Jii chachi I am okk with whatever you say just free her." said vaishali without thinking twice. And Meena smirked on it.

"You will see your beloved ridhima tomorrow. She will be here tomorrow" said meena and goes to her room without saying any further.

★VAISHALI'S POV"

Thank you kanha. Chachi maan gaye. Thank u. But vaishuu you don't know on what condition she agreed. She can do anything. You have to be careful now. You have to be strong now. You can't be weak. Now, it will be not only about you. If You are going to marry rey.. ansh then you have to everything carefully. You can't come in chachi's greed game. It will be about his reputation. Before it was only you but now it will be him also.

And you know what she can do for money. She can do worst. So, you have to be strong.

It's going to be new start for you. you can't let her ruined your present and future. You have to be strong not for you but for others.