The New Era

'Thoughts'

"Talking"

[Class or skill] = [Time or Place] = [Magic items]

「Spell」

(Warning: the scenes can be inappropriate and a bit brutal.)

[Au: Comment if there are grammatical errors or something wrong, because I released it immediately after I finished it, enjoy reading!]

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗

[After 10 years]

The Sorcerer Celestial Empire expanded its reign rapidly. After subjugating the continents of the Immortal Wars and Magic Conquerors, they continued their conquest, overtaking the other three continents deemed primitive and barbaric, thus dominating the entire world. In the Yggdrasil Continent, the remaining players also submitted to the Sorcerer Celestial Empire without resistance, pledging service to the Empire in its entirety.

Following the global conquest, by the Sorcerer Celestial Empire, the earth trembled. Subsequently, the Supreme Emperor commanded that airtight airships ascend beyond the skies. Once they surpassed one hundred miles in altitude, they left the atmosphere of the planet "Momonga" and completed two orbits around it. Then the Executive Supreme Council pushed for the colonization of its ten moons. They terraform the planet by sending Treants, Spirits, and Druids led by Guardian Mare Bella Fiore and Ambrosis, the Guardian of the Land of the Dryads on the 16th to 20th floor

These ten moons become worlds of different uses such as moons that are concentrated on the mass production of military equipment, gear, and vehicles, moons for the production of food, and many more as three moons became defensive platforms or military bases for the planet "Momonga".

+ - + - + - +

[Tower of the nine realms: 70th floor]

Clang Clang Clang

Booommmmm!!!!!

Wielding his twin swords, Ainz deflected a spear aimed at his head. Another spear aimed at his back, he wore no armor and, clad only in pants and a magical item resembling a collar. 

Ainz sidestepped and sliced through it with his plain broadsword. He then kicked the golden figure assailing him, dropped his broadsword, and retreated just as a spear came within inches of his eye socket. Seizing the spear, he yanked it, drawing the golden figure toward him, and delivered a punch to its face, shattering the helmet and sending the figure soaring into the sky, creating a crater in the rooftop.

Three golden figures stood in the distance, their magical long rifles aimed at him. As they pulled the triggers, three bullets emerged from the barrels, enveloped in magic circles that transformed them into thousands of fiery projectiles. Ainz leaped high into the air and cast 「Fly」 to ascend more quickly, while the bullets pursued him and three spears were simultaneously launched from below.