Planet Arcania

'Thoughts'

"Talking"

[Class or skill] = [Time or Place] = [Magic items]

「Spell」

(Warning: the scenes can be inappropriate and a bit brutal.)

[Au: Comment if there are grammatical errors or something wrong, enjoy reading!]

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗

[AI images and I edit it, like copy and paste thing]

The planet boasts a dark purple hue, with clouds tracing curvy lines toward immense typhoons

The planet boasts a dark purple hue, with clouds tracing curvy lines toward immense typhoons. Its oceans mirror this purple shade, encircled by similar-colored landmasses. Red spots dotting the terrain signal active volcanoes, their eruptions illuminating the surface. White clouds drape over sections of the planet, beneath which starship sensors diligently scan for lifeforms or airships.

This planet is called Arcania, and it is the nearest planet to Momonga. It may look uninhabitable, but scholars, specifically the Cosmos species, who specialize in Astronomy, have deemed this world and the other two worlds habitable. However, the strange thing is, that they didn't sense any life forms.

In the command deck of the command ship, which is deep inside the Star Ship Celestia and protected by thick walls, Celestial Humans and High Elves are busy operating all the Star Ship systems. Lord Admiral Secundus Flavinius Magnus, Commander-General Papiyas, and Demiurge are standing side by side in the command deck, looking at the three main panels that project the purple planet named Arcania.

"Admiral Secundus, the sensors have found no lifeforms on the whole planet" One of the celestial human officers reported.

"All weapon systems are ready and magic barriers at one hundred percent." A high elf reported, looking at her panel.

"Activate the comms of the hangar," Secundus' gaze shifted between the multiple panels, including the one displaying the rear of the fleet, which revealed nothing but the void of space.