An old friend

Wild berry let out a tiny grunt as he gazed out of the boat he was currently on. It had been a while since he'd seen crunchy chip and wanted to know how he was doing. As he sat down on the boat he looked into the distance and saw a faint shadow of the dark cacao castle. A faint smile formed on his face as he looked at it with slight anticipation. After all, he had promised the little wolf that he'd visit his kingdom sometime. An hour later the boat reached the crunchy snow and stopped to a halt. He carefully got off the boat and walked around in the snow before reaching the entrance of the castle. After contemplating whether to go inside or not he'd decided to go look around the castle before going inside. Soon enough, he came across the wolf training grounds and saw crunchy chip training a baby wolf to hunt a random rabbit. He chuckled softly before coughing a bit to get his attention. After a moment, crunchy chip looked up and instantly smiled brightly before running to him."HELLO WILDBERRY! I DIDN'T EXPECT YOUR ARRIVAL SO SOON!" He said gleefully. Wildberry rolled his eyes and ruffled his hair "yeah well, I just thought I might visit you" he replied before looking at the wolves "I see you've been busy?" Crunchy chip nodded and pointed at the rabbit watching the baby wolf bite on it. He smiled softly before looking up at him "WANNA COME INSIDE?" "Sure, I do not see a reason to stay out in the snow any longer" they both walked inside the castle smiling softly at each other. After a bit of walking they reached crunchy chips private quarters and both walked in. Once in, they both sat on the bed and started talking about their kingdoms and progress. The conversation ended once it was dark and they both got in the blanket before cuddling into each other. Once they both were comfortable they closed their eyes and fell asleep.