Prank Wars- :)/:(

YouTuber Y/n x Paige

3rd person

Y/n was a fairly popular YouTuber. She had more than 2 million subscribers and was known mostly for posting vlogs and real life content.

She also posted day in the life videos with her girlfriend of two years, Paige Bueckers. Paige played on the UCONN women's basketball team and had gained a large standing from her success in the sport.

Y/n's pov

Lord today has been boring. With Paige at basketball for at least another hour, I'm not sure what I'm gonna do today. I walk over to my computer and decide I'll edit some of my videos to post tomorrow and go ahead and get it out of the way so I can spend as much time as I can with Paige when she gets home.

When I click on YouTube though, I see a ton of comments asking me if I could do a prank video on Paige and get her reaction. I thought about it for a second and it sounded like a fairly good idea. Maybe I'll do that instead of edit?

I scroll through all of the comments and see a bunch of people requesting that I do a hickey prank on Paige and see what she has to say about it. It sounds kinda mean and I just hope she won't be too too mad about it.

I set up a camera in our bedroom, one in the kitchen, and one in the living room. I turn on the living room camera and start the video.

"Hey guys it's Y/n welcome back to the channel. So I've been reading a bunch of your comments lately and y'all seem to reallyyyy want me to prank Paige, so that's what we are gonna do today."

I pick up the camera and walk into the bathroom, setting it on the counter.

"Most of the comments are asking for a hickey prank on Paige so let's do it! I just hope she isn't too mad at me." I say smiling at the camera and starting to get out my makeup that I'll use.

I work on the "hickey" for about 5 minutes and it looks pretty real. Dang I'm good at this.

"What do we think y'all? I think it looks pretty real. I'm gonna call Paige and see where she's at right now!"

I call Paige and it rings twice before she picks up.

Paige <3- hey baby. What's up?

Y/n- hey P! I was just gonna call and see if you were on your way home from practice yet?

Paige <3- I am. I left the gym about 5 minutes ago so I should be there in a few. I'm gonna stop by somewhere to pick up dinner, do you want me to grab you anything?

Y/n- I've already eaten but thank you love. I'll see you when you get here.

Paige <3- sounds good baby. I love you so much.

Y/n- I love you more, P.

I hang up to phone and look at the camera, kinda feeling bad about this. "She'll forgive me...right?"

I set the camera back up in the living room, making sure I hide it well but still get a good shot of the prank.

**********************************************

About 5 minutes late Paige walks in to our shared apartment.

"Hey babyyyy." Paige's says to me and she walks over and encases me in a hug. I could literally stay in her arms forever.

"Hey P. How was practice?" I ask as I walk over to the fridge to get a drink, flipping my hair over so that the "hickey" was on full display. She doesn't answer my question so I know she saw it. "P?" I ask turning around.

"Y/n...what's on your neck?" She asks confused.

"What are you talking about? What's what?" I say, pretending to be oblivious.

"Is that a hickey Y/n are you serious? I was at practice for 3 hours and you go and cheat on me?" Paige says exasperated. I started to feel bad as I see the tears well in her eyes and I almost called this shit off.

"Paige listen-" I say as she walks off towards the living room. I follow her in and she is sitting on the couch with her head in her hands. Oh my heart.

"Listen to what, Y/n? That you cheated on me? Why...? After everything we've been through you just throw it all away?" Paige has tears streaming down her face as she talks and it pains me to see her like this. I don't even know why I did this to begin with.

"Paige... please don't cry-"

"How do you expect me not to cry Y/n? You fucking cheated on me! What did I even do wrong? What happened? Why would you do this to me?" Paige sobs.

"Paige-"

"No! Like was I not enough for you or something? What? Just tell me?"

"Paige-"

"Like what did I do wrong Y/n seriously?!"

"Paige!"

Paige stops rambling and looks at me.

"It was a prank baby. Look the camera is over there on the bookshelf. I could never cheat on you P. Never. I'm hurt that you thought I could."

Paige looks at me shocked and runs her hands over her face. "Fuck Y/n, Don't do that shit! You scared the hell out of me. I never thought you would cheat on me but when I come home and my girlfriend has a hickey that I didn't give her, what would you think?" Paige rants as she stands up from the couch.

"I know P. Im so sorry baby. I didn't mean to scare you." I say, wiping away the left over tears on her face and wrapping my arms around her neck hugging her.

Paige mumbles into my ear, "please don't ever do that again... I thought I'd lost you. And I love you too much to lose you..."

Lord this girl has me wrapped around her perfect finger "I promise my love. You'll never lose me. Ever. I love you so so much."

"I love you more, Y/n"

I let go of Paige and grab her hand pulling her towards our room. We both change into our pjs and lay down in bed, me holding Paige as she lays against my chest.

"And please cut out all of the cuss words I said... I don't want Geno to kick my ass. Just put one of those car horn sound effects over it or something." Paige's whispers while giggling.

"I gotcha sweet girl." I say and close my eyes, happy that this prank didn't ruin anything between us and vowing to myself to not prank Paige anymore. My simp heart can't handle her being sad.

Author's Note: hey y'all! First chapter down and many more to go. I hope y'all enjoyed reading it as much as I loved writing it. Don't forget to like the story and comment any recs y'all have for me!