Chapter 1. Adopting the kids

Steph's POV

Today was beautiful Wednesday morning the sun was shining and the birds were chirping. I woke up to the sound of my alarm on my phone I turned it off and got out of bed. I made my way to the bathroom got undressed got in the shower turned on the water and started taking a shower. Today was the day that I get to adopt my six kids and I'm super excited. Once I'm done with my shower I turn off the water I step out and grab my towel and I start drying myself off. When I was all dry I head over to my room and I get dressed.

After I was dressed I went back to the bathroom and did my hair. Once my hair was up in a ponytail I made my way downstairs to make myself some breakfast which was just a bagel with cream cheese something simple so I don't be late for my appointment at the orphanage. When I was done with breakfast I cleaned up my mess from breakfast and then I went back upstairs to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. After brushing my teeth I went back to my room to grab my phone wallet and keys before heading back downstairs and out the door to go to the orphanage.

When I got to the car I unlocked the car opened the door and I got in the car. I closed the door and buckled up my seatbelt and once I was buckled I started the car and started driving to the orphanage. I arrived at the orphanage and I parked the car and once I was parked I stopped the car. I sighed and took a look at the backseat and saw all the empty car seats which will have the kids sitting in them when I leave the orphanage.

(The kids car seats Louis doesn't have one since he's old enough to sit in the regular seat with the seatbelt)

I got out of the car locked the car and made my way into the orphanage. After walking in I was greeted by a nice lady who seemed to be in her 30's

"Hello you must be Stephanie right?" The lady asked

"Yes I am you can just call me Steph for short." I said.

"Alright then Steph so you must be the one that wants to adopt six of our kids right?" She asked

"Yep that's correct." I said.

"Perfect well my name is Annie and I'm one of the lady's that work here in this orphanage." Annie said.

"Well nice to meet you." I said.

"Nice to meet you too. Anyways if you can just follow me I will take you to my office so I can talk to you about the children." Annie said.

"Alright." I said.

I followed her to her office and when we got to her office we both sat down and she started telling everything about the kids including there past which made me sad because they had such terrible lives before coming to this orphanage.

"Ok Steph so let's head over to the front desk so you can sign the adoption papers and then I'll get the kids." Annie said.

I nodded and we both made our way to the front desk. At the front desk I was greeted by another lady named Jessica and she gave me the adoption papers of all the kids and I signed them all.

"All done." I said.

"Good so now I'm going to get the kids and then afterwards you and the kids can go home." Annie said.

"Alright." I said.

Annie left to go get the kids and I waited for her to come back with them I can't wait to meet my new little ones.

"Alright Steph I want you to meet your new kids. This one is Louis this one is Harry this one is Liam this one is Niall this one is Zayn and this one is Lux." Annie told me.

"Hi guys I'm your new mom." I said to them.

All of them said Hi to me and Zayn even went up to me so I picked him up and placed him on my hip.

"I see he loves you already." Annie chuckled.

"Yep he sure does." I said. I gave Zayn a kiss on the cheek and he giggled the most cutest giggle I ever heard.

The kids expect Lux since she can't talk said goodbye to the front desk lady and to everyone else in the orphanage and Annie helped put all the kids bags in the trunk of my car while I helped all the kids into their car seats.

"Well this is where we say goodbye." Annie said as she closed the trunk.

"Yep bye Annie thank you making me a mom today." I said.

"Anytime." She said.

Harry Louis Liam Niall and Zayn all said goodbye to Annie and once they said their goodbyes I closed the backseat doors got into my seat in the car and I started driving home super happy to start my new life as a mom.