what if the girl in 4x07 didn't show?

L: Lucy
T: Tim
A: Angela
N: Nyla
G: Grey
Ta: Tamara

Lucy and Tim were waiting for the girl in the van, Tim was going UC as a Hitman but the girl wasn't showing up

L: when is she coming?
T: doesn't look like she is coming at all
L: well we'll wait a few more minutes then we will go back to the station.
T: yeah

Ten minutes passes and no one shows up.

L: she isn't coming, I'll take the mic off of you
T: yeah thanks

Tim pulled his shirt shirt up and Lucy looked at his abs and musculy body while Tim started at Lucy's lips. Lucy pulled off the mic but when she was pulling down his shirt her hand slipped and slid down his side. Their eyes locked and after a few seconds Tim leaned in and kisses Lucy on the lips. Lucy kisses him back and they started making out. Lucy took Tim's shirt off.

T: are you sure?
L: yes, please

Tim unzipped Lucy's shirt to reveal her bra. Lucy kissed Tim again and then they took each other's pants off, they were not completely naked. Tim wanted Lucy to be 100% sure.

T: is it okay that we do this?
L: yes now stop taking

Tim and Lucy started having ykyk and were very happy together, after twenty minutes they were extremely tired and stopped.

T: that was great
L:100%
T: we should be getting back to the station though
L: yeah, let's get dressed and drive back

Lucy and Tim got dressed and then drove to the station and smiles at each other every chance they got. Back at the station they directly went to speak to Grey

T: the girl didn't show up which means she's probably going to kill him herself
L: we need to stop her
G: yeah we really do, but what took you so long if she didn't show?

Lucy and Tim waited a few seconds to think about what they were going to say.

L: we waited a bit longer in case she was late.
G: okay, you two find this woman and stop her.
T&L: yes sir

Lucy and Tim got the woman's address and went to her house, they got a no-knock warrant and busted the door in.

T: You go left, I'll go right
L: yes sir
T: clear
L: I've got a body!
T: coming
L: he's still breathing
T: 7-adam-100 stabwounds to abdomen requesting ambulance and put a BOLO out for *name*

The ambulance arrived and took the man to the hospital, Lucy and Tim got back to the shop and started searching for places the girl might could hide, after two hours they saw her car.

L: 7-adam-100 we've got eyes on the vehicle, we're going in.

Tim and Lucy went in and started searching the house when they heard a gunshot on the second floor.

L: Clear!
T: 7-adam-100 shots fired at our location requesting backup.
L: she's in the master bedroom.

Lucy and Tim went in and found their suspect.

T: DROP THE WEAPON
L: HAND BEHIND YOUR HEAD, INTERLACE YOUR FINGERS!
Woman: did he did?
L: he did not
Woman: ugh

Tim and Lucy drove her to the station and got her processed, Grey then came to them.

G: good work today
T&L: Thanks sir.
G: Now go home, you've already worked overtime.
T&L: yes sir, goodnight.

Tim and Lucy looked at each other and Tim signed that Lucy should come with him so they went to Tim's truck.

T: where are we going?
L: yours maybe? Tamara is home
T: great, what food do you want?
L: I'm so craving sushi today
T: sushi it is

Tim and Lucy ordered takeout and then drove to Tim's place and are their food.