handcuffs

AN: this is from a Y/N perspective with a LOT of smut.

Word count: 1142

It was Nyla's wedding and you drank a bit too much, just as the rest of the crew except supercop Bradford, he always has this stern and hard look on his face and has never gon soft for anyone. It was late and you were going to the bathroom to touch your makeup up before you went back to dancing and partying.

Y/N - this is a great wedding, Nyla
Nyla - thanks Y/N, I'm really grateful for all your help, you've been a lifesaver
Y/N - of course, let me know if you need anything else, I think I'll head home soon
Nyla - thanks again, see your tomorrow
Y/N - yeah

You started walking towards your car but heard a pair of footsteps behind you catching up with you

Tim - hey y/n! You really shouldn't be driving, you're way too drunk for that
Y/N - yeah maybe, but I can't leave my car here
Tim - I'll drive you, I walked here anyways
Y/N - thanks, but I owe you one
Tim - yeah, get in the car now so we can go home
Y/N yeah

The drive home was uncomfortable, you were still Tim's rookie and he was very hard on you during work time. He kept glancing over at you, or more specifically, your body. You had dressed up in a dark blue satin dress which revealed your curvy body and left a large part of your boobs exposed. The dress was tight and made your ass look huge, just as your boobs. You were finally home and Tim went around the car to help you out.

Y/N - since when was officer hard ass nice?
Tim - I can be nice, just not at work
Y/N - yeah well I like this side of you better, you should show it more often
God he is sexy, you thought. Just as you were walking to your apartment Tim stopped you.
Tim - could I come in and just go to the toilet?
Y/N - yeah of course, you don't have to ask
Tim - thanks

You and Tim walked to your apartment, it was a big fancy one that probably cost more than a normal three-story house.
Tim - how did you afford this with a cops salary?
Y/N - my parents are crazy rich and bought this for me before they cut me off
Tim - your parents disowned you?
Y/N - yeah, they weren't happy with my career but it's okay
Tim - oh okay

You unlocked the door and let Tim in, he went straight to the bathroom. You were disappointed by some reason, you thought he felt what you felt but apparently not. Tim came out of the bathroom and you just stood there, looking deep into his eyes.

Tim - something wrong?
Y/N - no, I'm sorry, you need to get home
Tim - it's fine, what's wrong?
Y/N - nothing, it's just-I can't be the only one
Tim - what?
Y/N -please tell me you feel the same way about me, about us
Tim - I-I'm you're TO, and you're my  rookie, it doesn't matter what I feel, it's against so many rules
Y/N - but we wouldn't get in trouble if nobody knew

You stepped closer to Tim, almost standing in him. You couldn't resist anymore, and neither could he. Tim gently cupped your cheeks and kissed you passionately on the lips. You kissed him back, taking his jacket off followed by his shirt. He started unzipping your dress, taking in every inch of you. Underneath your dress, you had a blue lacey set underwear and bra which made Tim hard. Tim threw off his pants and boxers while you unclipped your bra and took your thong of. You and Tim kissed passionately and he turned you around and you heard metal click.
Fucking handcuffs, you thought. The handcuffs were only fastened in one of your wrists
Tim kissed your neck, leaving hickeys on every spot and gradually kissed you lower down. You let out small moans while Tim got closer and closer to your clit. He eventually reached your sensitive spot, making you shiver down your spine.
Y/N - T-Tim Oh my god
You moaned at the feeling of his face between your face
Y/N - Tim get up
You dragged Tim head up to your face
Tim - you tasted so good
Tim smirked
Y/N - well, let me return the favor you smiled big at him not knowing what was about to happen

You bent down, slowly pulling Tim's jeans down to reveal his erection that almost poked through his boxers. You removed Tim's boxers and started swirling your tounge around the tip of Tim's dick. Blending your spit with Tim's pre-cum, you then slowly started taking him in your mouth. You felt him at the top of your mouth, before you need it he was in your throat, making you gag but that only turned him on more. Once you were done, a white liquid coated your young as you made your way up to Tim's face again. Tim took your hands and held them behind your back as the two of you were making out, then there was a sound you were familiar yet surprised to hear. A click, and then you felt cold metal around your wrists, locked to the bed.

Y/N - what the-
You cut off the sentence when you understood what he was doing, Tim were already on his way to push you down on the bed

Y/N - Oh my-please Tim
Tim slowly entered you, making you let out loud moans. He quickly covered your mouth with his hand, attempting to quiet you down because otherwise the neighbors would hear you.

Tim - shh quiet down, you're gonna wake the whole neighborhood Boot
His fingers entered your mouth, going at the same speed and roughness as he was riding you. Muffled moans escaped your mouth.

Y/N - Tim please
You cried out, reaching the top of your climax. Your body tensed before melting onto the bed under you. Tim continued, the sound of smacking filled the room, hell, even the whole apartment. Suddenly, a warm sensation filled you up.

Tim - Ahh
Y/N - T-that was the best  sex  ever
Both of your chests were rising up and going down at a rapid rate, you were out of breath because you just had mind-blowing sex

Tim - Boot this was a one time thing, it'll never happen again and we can't ever speak about this, understood?
Tim spoke as he removed the cuffs from your wrists and dried up all of your arousals from the bed and your legs.

Y/N - yes sir
You replied in a quite flirty, yet serious tone.

Let's just say that this became a regular non-speakable event