𝟎𝟑: 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

A/N: I once again changed the face-claim to Rosanna, but this time to Zoé De Grand Maison.

I wasn't feeling Helena Bonham-Carter and Rose McGowan anymore because they seemed a bit to old to be playing as Rory's sister

A sport was mandatory at Chilton, which really sucked because Rosanna didn't want to pick a sport, especially since she wasn't all that athletic and she really didn't want to reveal any of her burns

Once she saw the length of the field hockey plaid athletic skirt, she was sold on field hockey. The plaid skirt was a match to the regular Chilton skirts, but just in athletic form. The skirts were at least knee length, so she was at least able to hide the burns on her thighs and no one would be the wiser. However, there was an issue with the light blue shirt which they had to wear as the uniform: it revealed the burns on her inner arms.

She figured that she could play off the burns on her arms as a mishap with a hot curling iron, even though her curls were natural, but no one had to know that.

So, Rosanna picked field hockey, but Rory was still unsure of what sport to pick. Rory wasn't as athletic as Rosanna, which was saying something. If reading was a sport, Rory would be the number one athlete.

"We have to pick a sport," Rory said, one day over dinner.

Rosanna was picking at her fries, "It's mandatory."

"Aw," Lorelai replied. "What did you two pick?"

"I picked field hockey," Rosanna said.

"And I haven't picked a sport yet," Rory told Lorelai, messing with her hamburger. "There's too many to choose from."

"You should try out for the debate team," Lorelai said.

"It's not a sport," Rory countered.

"It is the way the Gilmores play," Lorelai replied.

Rosanna sighed and the door to the diner opened. Out of habit, Rosanna looked. It was Brad and Becky, with Becky under Brad's arm. That gross jealous feeling came back, because that should've been Rosanna under his arm, not Becky.