Truth or Dare

Truth or Dare
Everytime someone says who wants to play truth or dare at a party you know your in trouble.

"You wanna play truth or dare with me please" ashton asked

Hell no i don't wanna play what kinda question is that

"Sure I'll play" i said
We went over to join the circle i seen a few people from school i saw Marissa but no vicky i wonder where she is.

Then i saw rider the one and only dickhead.

This was gonna be a long game

They started with Marissa

"Truth or dare" said a girl who i know her name is Mandy

"Dare" said Marissa

"I dare you to kiss the person sitting on your left guess who was sitting on her left none other than jake.

She didn't waste anytime and kissed him and i don't mean it in a she was so thirsty to kiss him no she quickly did it and got it over with.

Now it was her turn to dare someone.

She said "Rider truth or dare"

"C'mon is that even a question Dare obviously" he said

"I dare you to kiss the person across from you for one minute" she said

Her words shocked me because i was the one sitting across from him.

He smirked and came over to me. He leaned in and before he kissed me he said "pucker up princess"
Then before i could say anything he kissed me.

I felt like the world had stopped i fell like a cage of butterflies were being released inside of me and when that minute was over he pulled away but i don't know if i actually wanted him to.

You didn't that's why

After that we continued playing for a while more but i couldn't so i left but after all that time i couldn't forget about rider and how he kissed how it felt magical like never before how it was my first kiss and were not even together and i hate that he stole my first kiss but then again i don't. But most of me does which makes me hate him more for it and after it all, all he did was smirk and walk away.

I was moping gor about 30 minutes until i told myself i'm at a party it's supposed to be having fun not moping so i went to the bar where i saw Ashton.

So to have a little more fun i ordered some shots two for me and two for ashton but i don't know what was in the shots cause after three i was a bit tipsy.

But that didn't stop me from having more after that knew i was completely drunk and was having a little"bit of fun but something didn't feel right.

"Wanna dance" Asked Ashton

"Sure" i said after debating yes or no

We went over to the dance floor and started to dance i was moving carelessly not knowing what to do but i guess i was doing it right cause Ashton's hands found their way to my hips slowly guiding me and me being fully blown drunk person i am at the moment let him.

I felt a little on edge so i around and walked off the dance floor with Ashton following me.

"Hey wanna go somewhere really quick get a little vit of air you know" he asked

"Sure" i said barely acknowledging anything but he lead me upstairs to a bedroom when we got there he sat down on the bed me next to him but i was still woozey and clearly drunk.

Next thing i knew Ashton was leaning in to kiss me.

I didn't like him in that way so i didn't wanna kiss him i tried telling him to stop but he didn't so after i kept saying his name he forcefully kissed me and it was nasty and sloppy.

I tried pushing him off of me but he wouldn't budge so i kicked and punched but he wouldn't budge i didn't wanna loose my virginity to him at a party he started to take his clothes off.

"HELP HELP HELP"i screamed but once i did he slapped me hard and said

"Don't say anything you little bitch your mine" he started to kiss my neck but i didn't care i screamed and screamed.

"HELP HELP HELP" then Ashton punched me really hard and everything went

Black