Chapter XIV- Izana

❝What are you doing to me [Y/n]?❞

It's been a few weeks since 'the' incident happened. Rin and Ran made their prime mission to take care of you. Ofcourse you do miss the lad, but it would be better to move on than drowning yourself in sadness.

It was the 4th week of November. It was super chilly outside. You complained about this matter to Mikey once when you both were hanging out. Mikey immediately bought a red scarf for you wrapping it around you. He also became very caring and clingy towards you lately.

November 23rd 2005:

*Huff* A cold fog realised from your mouth as you exhaled. "Damn it's not even December yet and it's already so cold." You said rubbing your arms to make yourself feel a bit warm.

You had moved out from your previous apartment and moved in with Ran and Rin. Since they already bought all the decorations and furnishings you had a lot of spare cute decorations. So you decided to donate them to orphanage.

You enquired around and chose a orphanage in Yokohama. Ran and Rindou sadly couldn't accompany you, they had some business to do in Roppongi. So you took it upon yourself and arrived at the destination with a moving truck. The owner of the orphanage immediately came out and greeted you. You returned the gesture.

You picked up few boxes and started placing them inside. He offered help but you did not want the poor old man to work for you so you denied his help and started placing them inside.

The kids started swarming around the boxes. You soon finished it off. The kids did not touch the boxes as if they are waiting for some kind of permission. A small boy there looked at you grinning. You giggled at the boy's cuteness and walked up to the children.

"Why don't you guys open the boxes? This one has cool toys!" You said pointing to a box.

"C-can I know your name miss?" The boy asked shyly.

"[L/n] [Y/n]. Call me [Y/n], it's alright. What is your name?" You asked bending down to the boys height ruffling his hair.

The boy smiled brightly. "Arima Aoto!"

Multiple children chimed in after him.

You said down criss-cross and helped them open the box. They all quickly surrounded you and started choosing their toys.

Unbeknownst to you a pair of purple orbs were gazing at you for the past 30 minutes you walked in.

"Who is this girl?" He mumbled to himself, leaning on the wall.

Aoto caught a small soldier with a sword in its hand. He started poking the sword's edge and it cut his hand. He winced in pain, tears started streaming down his face.

The white haired man became alerted immediately. He stood up from his position trying to take control of the situation, but someone approached Aoto before him.

You looked at him and started panicking immediately. "Arima-kun?! Are you okay?? Here give me your finger." You said kneeling in front of him. You immediately took out a small bandage from your pocket and wrapped it around his finger.

"How is it?" You asked carefully.

"It hurts.." he said sniffling.

"Hm, well I have a magic trick! It should make the pain go away!" You said.

"Really??" He asked.

"Mhm. Close your eyes. Abracadabra... Pain go away!" You said placing a kiss on the wound.