chapter 7

We resumed life as normal, Juliet moved out permanently, the press took great joy in writing about that- Andy wanted to protect me for now, so many of Juliet's fans were already firing at him, he didn't want the same for me.

Today was the day I was meeting some of the band- they meant so much to Andy that he wanted us to get along. We were having a BBQ at Andy's, it made sense as he had a gorgeous garden bar and pool. I wore a cute white dress with little cherries on, I walked out Infront of Andy and his eyes stalked me, I could see a twinkle in his eye that I had never seen before, not just from him but any man. It made me feel good about myself.

"Why are you so sexy?" He asked giving me that look. I raised an eyebrow.

"Do I turn you on mr Biersack?" I said playfully giving him a twirl so he could see everything.

" Oh yes miss Wyatt. Now come here and give me a kiss." He said beckoning me with his finger. I walked over and kissed him softly. My hands pressed against his firm chest.

"Mmm, now come on sweetheart, the guys will be here soon." He said playfully snacking my ass, giving it a grab as well.

I thought everyone would be here gradually but the boys all appeared at once, it was quite intimidating, but they were all so lovely, introducing themselves, Jinx, Jake, CC and Lonny.
They all looked like brothers, and had been together for years, Andy was himself around them, loose and fluid.

"Once Andy was rolling around on stage and rolled over one of our cables and broke his nose!" Jinx laughed, I almost spat out my wine,

"Really Andy?" I asked and he blushed.

"Yeah, I used to be a bit crazy!" He looked down at his cola "but I've changed now." He smiled and brought me close to him, wrapping his arm around my waist

"You're still a little crazy." I laughed missing his cheek. The boys all exchanged looks and smiled at each other.

" It's nice to see you happy brother." They all smiled.

"It's nice to feel happy." He returned.

The evening flew by, Andy hardly leaving my side, the boys all let me in on more Andy secrets.

"Andy always was the wildest of them all." That familiar voice sent chills down my spine. Juliet.

We all turned around to look at her,

"Come on, just leave us alone." Lonny whined as her eyes stalked me, she had a stupid sarcastic look on her face.

"Oh please give it up Lonny, let me relax and have a beer." She said grabbing a beer from the cooler. Andy looked at me and I nodded.

" You can stay Juliet but later we need to talk, you have papers you need to sign." He said his fists clenched by his side, to the point where his knuckles turned white. I stroked his back letting him know I was always going to be his support.
She stayed quiet she knew no one wanted her there.

As the night went on, the drinks were pouring, music played, I danced with some of the boys.

Andy came over to me saying that he felt a little dizzy, I told him to go and lie down and I will clear everyone out in a short while he nodded and kissed my forehead. "I love you." He whispered.

I chatted with Cc for a while and then noticed that Juliet had also gone, CC noticed it too.
I walked back into the house assuming that she had used the bathroom but the bathroom was empty, that's when I walked up the stairs and caught her coming down, lipstick smeared across her face. She pushed me backwards causing me to fall down a couple of steps, pushing photo frames down with me. With the crash the boys ran in.

"What the fuck Juliet!" Jake cried helping me up off the floor, blood dripping down my arm from a shard of glasse lodged in. I felt my eyes well up.

"I slipped, Andy got me so hot and flustered up there I must still be dizzy." She smirked, Andy wouldn't do that- he wanted a divorce.

"Don't be a bitch, where's Andy?" CC said standing up to her, he towered over her.

" He's sleeping. And Jean sweetheart, isn't that dick just the best." She said walking out the front door. I started to cry, not just from the physical pain of my arm but the fact they had just had sex.
Jinx ran up the stairs to kick Andy's ass. But then there was silence.

"Guys. We need a fucking ambulance." He called running to the top of the stairs. I ran up, barging into Andy's bedroom. He was lying on the bed, his clothes torn,  undressed on the bottom half, unresponsive to us shouting for him.

"Andy, fuck, please wake up!" I shouted, shaking his shoulders. He was limp, pulse barely there.
Blood from my arm dripped onto him as I pleaded for him to wake up.

The boys pulled me away, as I kicked to try and get to him.