Flower Boy and Emo Freak

Flower Boy.
That's what they called me. Just because I was different. I liked to dress up in pink tights, skirts and flower crowns. Everyone else knows who they are, but not me. I could wake up on Monday and be completely fine, dressing in my black jeans and hoodie. Then again, I could wake up on Thursday and feel the need to put on my mum's red lipstick and my sister's tiara.
Dan Howell. That's my name. That's not what they call me. "Eww! Why would anyone love you! You're just a screw up!"
Those are just some of the things I hear before the beating. Anyway they can to make me feel horrible and they always succeed.
Although it's nothing compared to my demons.

~

Emo Freak.
That's what they called me. Only for the fact that my ebony fringe is dyed blue and the piercings on my face. I rarely talk. What's the point? It's none of my business who hates who or who's dating who. The back of the class is where you'd find me. With my hood up and listening to My Chemical Romance watching my life slip away. "It's just a phase!" They'd say.
Phil Lester. That's what I answer to anyway. I'm still finding myself. How can I find myself when their's no one to help me. Because I don't need help
'Yes you do'
Shut up
'It's true though, you can't fight the truth!'
But I can fight my own battles
'No you can't. No wonder your parents don't lie you! You're a mistake.'
You're the reason I have no friends. 'You have no friends because you're worthless.'
"SHUT UP!" I screamed and brought my knees to my chest. I rocked myself back an forth on my bed. My world was crumbling around me and there was nothing I could do about it...