19

So Ricky what do you know " he nodded "so scar ally told me something " she gave a worried look you are.." she shouted "pregnant " his eyes wide

"How did you know " she sighed "I had a gut feeling that you knew" he laughed and smiled "I love scar and I always wanted to be with you "

She smiled "so your happy" he laughed "more then happy love" he grabbed her and kissed her "I love you " she smiled " I love you too"

"I'm gonna be a dad " he cheered and smiled and she laughed "yes you are" he hugged her and then they went back to the bus "guys we got something to tell you" they all say what "were pregnant "

They all cheered except for ally "so you cheated on Joey" she looked down "on accident " Corey came out  with the girl Ricky hooked up with so you cheated" she started stuttering" I-i yes"

She sighed "I'm sorry" Corey and the guys scoffed and left "Corey I-" they slammed the door and left ally laughed "how dose it feel"

She rolled her eyes and went to change "feels great so great by the way " Chris gave ally a look "don't talk to my sister or treat her that way she was drunk" ally laughed "okay whatever "

Scar came out and went to sit in her bunk and Ricky joined her "don't listen to her" she shrugged and cried "this is gonna be rough "

She laid down "yea I know" he kissed her and went to go change she saw a blade and slit her self then changed into a long sleeve shirt

"Let's go to bed it's been a rough night" she nodded and he kissed her and laid with her and then she fell asleep

"I love you so much scar"