The boy: ✨Billy✨ 😍

Billy B. Billington was some kind of cleaning superhero. Everything he touched randomly became clean. If you gave him a cookie, he would take a single bite of it before handing it back to you. Then, when he would hand it back to you, there would be absolutely no crumbs on it. EVER. He quite literally would eat and leave no crumbs.

    He had a square jaw. He was 6'2. He had a buzz cut, except for one strand of hair that stood straight up on his blonde head. His eyes were deep, and yet so shallow. So, so, shallow that you could still drown in them, but just barely, because some people manage to drown in water as shallow as 1 inch. You also might see some fish swimming around in his eyes, because his eyes were just deep enough so that fish could swim around in them. His eyes were purple, btw, because why the hell not.

    He always dressed in a doctor's outfit, even though he was a knight. It was a tribute to his neighbor's cousin's cousin's neighbor, aka his sister, who's Guinea pig's owner died in a freak hotdog attack accident and had wanted to be a doctor when she grew up. So it was a tribute to his sister.

    He was perfect. Except for one thing... his dark secret...

    He had caused the freak hotdog accident.

    He caused it by accidentally shoving a hotdog down her throat after she stole his sock and flushed it down a toilet, even though it was the 1700s and fully working toilets weren't invented yet.

    It was a very accidental accident. Veeeeeeerrrryyyy. Accidental.