Just for us-4 (j+smut)

It's always been easy for Jude and I to forgive and forget, especially when it comes to a holiday

It's always been easy for Jude and I to forgive and forget, especially when it comes to a holiday. We are booked for three nights here in Bali because of a brand sponsorship. I landed with a skin care brand that was pushing a new product of Spf moisturizer. So instead of just packing clothes, I had to pack my things to create content and take Instagram pictures. The first day we got here, I filmed and took pictures all day, and went to dinner with Jude. Leading us to midnight on the second day. I moan into the kiss, feeling my tequila and the warmth of Jude, swirling me into the pool. I twist my head, deepening the kiss as our tongues feel each other. God, Jude is such a good kisser. He looked like a sad puppy passing time with me today, but I'm making it worthwhile now. His hands led to my hips grinding against the hardened bulge in his swim trunks. I relax even more because my throbbing core isn't alone.

"Wanna head back?" He pulls away, looking at me with eyes glimmering with lust. "Yeah..." I didn't even hesitate to say it because my clit had a heartbeat of its own.

With our lips swollen, and our chests heavy from our heartbeats, we walked back to our cabana, and even on the walk back, Jude was feeling up on me.  His fingers stroked the Tiffany's necklace I wore, grasping the side of my neck to kiss him. In my tipsy state, it was all a blur. His hand trailing off from my waist down to my ass, where he squeezed. All I could do was bite my bottom lip. Jude and I barely had rough sex, but I knew that the heavy energy of us being horny, we just needed to touch each other. With the lock of the tall black door, we were on each other. My back and cold wet hair pressed against the door, his large hands on my ass as he sucked on my neck as I licked my hand to jerk him off in his shorts. Twisting my hand on his dick, made his stomach suck in and a low groan of pleasure escaped from him.

"Take your shorts off for me..." I whined, not caring about what I was being needy about it.

I slipped my hand out of the band and watched him slowly untie his trunks as he backed up from me. I couldn't help my eyes from not flicking from him biting his lips and looking down at his boner. My hand missed rubbing my spit and his pre-cum down his long shaft. I trailed him as he backed into the living room. He leaned on the couch with a kick of his shorts off. I soon found myself on my knees looking up at him and those brown eyes melted my heart.

As his chest rose up and down, his stomach sucked in again when I forced my mouth to suck and pull, lightly clawing his quads. The way he shivered by me, throating his dick, made me squeeze my legs for any relief on my clit. Before I gag, I pull away breathlessly, letting the liquid glide down from my chin to my breasts. I grab his dick, licking the sweet spot underneath the tip before continuing to let his softness pace in my mouth.

"Fuck...-fuck...mm" he moans, giving in to me and sweeping my hair out of my face.

I closed my eyes, focusing, bobbing my head and licking in the right places. I love to give Jude head. Hearing his breathing, his moans and his curses underneath his breath. I trail my free hand from his quads to run down his abs, which I know drives him crazy.

"Nao I need you right now...-mm- let me fuck you so hard." He slightly thrusts, growing more horny.

I pull away, smiling up at him.
-
I dip my toe into the cold natural pool and squeal, looking at Jude. I see he stands there smirking while trying to take a picture of me not paying attention to the camera.

"I can see it's cold, but can you turn a little?" He smiles. "What? No Jude." I tease, pulling on my strings to my cheeky bikini bottoms.

"You better not post these." He warned.

I know how to toy with Jude regardless. Looking ahead and looking out at all the green around me, it feels so good to be away for a second while getting money. With the rest of the day, we made love, fucked, swam and repeated before each meal. Tiredly, I followed behind him, adjusting my towel on me as he led us to dinner. He carried my sandals and with all the care in my heart I knew that nights like this, he had love in his mind. As if a wall was building up because tomorrow was our last day, he knew it was wrong even though it was right. I didn't want to be alone tonight, though; I wanted empty thoughts to empty the room and be one tonight selfishly.

Maybe I wanted to submit to him in circumstances like this; there is nothing else in the world right now but us. With the crashing of waves, suddenly my heart left the world. Because underneath these stars, where we just made love, it was just us. Our lips were softly connecting and our hands were touching each other's bodies. He was talking me through it as I slowly rode him in the shadows away from the lights of the resorts. I wish this could be us outside of our trips. Maybe I didn't need space from Jude; maybe it was the world I needed space from. We showered and went to dinner, which was reserved for us at a private restaurant.

As the warm flame of the candlelit place reflected off his brown skin, black beady eyes, and brown lips, all I could think was how he was something a girl would look for but never find. It made guilt crawl over me and I knew that I was wrong. He loves me.