Chapter 11-Who Knew?

Sam's P.O.V

"What the hell was that?" Acacia asked. Clearly pissed.

"That's what I wanted to talk about"

"Sam you honestly make no sense. Didn't you break up with her like two weeks ago because she cheated on you" Acacia ranted.

"W-" I started but she cut me off.

"And why would you go back to that whore. All she ever does is screw with you and keep us apart. Its me you love not her"

"DO NOT CALL HER A WHORE!" I screamed at her.

"Why are you all of the sudden so protective of her when just two weeks ago you were the one ranting about how much of a psychotic whore bitch she was for cheating on you and then beating me up"

"Because, Acacia.... You just wouldn't get it. Things changed and I just......I don't even know... I have no idea how to explain any of this but bottom line. I'm breaking up with you. I'm sorry I keep doing this to you but you are horrible to some of the people that are closest to my heart. And to be completely honest I don't have any real feelings towards you anymore" I said looking up at her.

"That's why you came here?" She said getting even more pissed. More at me now.

"Yeah" I mumbled looking down.

"And here I was to think you are just my sweet boyfriend here to hang out with his loving and need I remind you *Clears Throat* FAITHFUL girlfriend" She said giving me a pleadingly desperate look.

I stood up and walked to the door. Before I could turn the knob Acacia spoke up one last time.

"Sam if you leave now. That door will never be open again" She said as if that was a game changer.

I gave her a blank stare and proceeded.

That didn't hurt nearly as much as I thought it would. It was painless. I know that sounds jerky and assholian but its true.

I didn't get in my car, I ran. To Morgan. I can't tell her the good news but I can still be happy about it.

I know your probably like what why did he just forgive her out of no where. Let me explain.

~Flashback~

I was in my room crying my eyes out after Acacia left. I had to take my mind off of Morgan. I don't know why I lied. I didn't cheat on her I just said that in the heat of the moment and for her to feel what I was feeling.

I grabbed my laptop off my desk and started going through videos on YouTube.

I checked my subscribers list and I saw that Morgan had posted a video. She was crying in the thumbnail. I didn't want to click on it because I would start crying at the sight of her but the relief of the fact that she was feeling the same way was enough to win me over.