7: Alone

"You're a fuckin' idiot! Fuck what have you done?"

She went to the most secluded place she could find within their lodge just to scold herself for losing control over her dangerous desires.

If she only had her gun with her, she would've killed herself right there and then.

She could only grab her hair harshly in frustation since she can't drink or smoke due to her injury.

If she stayed inside that room any longer than she had, she would have lost her sanity and took the young woman's virginity.

Of course, it was too obvious that she was a virgin and that's what she's scared of. The way Anntonia liked her advances and how beautiful her moans captivated her and she knows how virgin girls can become obsessed with whoever took their virginity.

That's what she needs to avoid, especially, she has ties with her brother as her professor. Furthermore, she's a decade older than her. She is the type who does casual sex with no strings attached.

She never had a serious relationship and does not plan to anytime soon.

So she does what she does best, to go full on incognito mode. She had done numerous covert operations and she has already mastered the art of going off-radar.

She needs to, for Anntonia's sake and hers.

Anntonia, on the other hand, was still lying on Michelle's bed naked, like she was expecting for her to come back and continue where she left off.

Gosh, she could still smell the mix of their sex in the air. Michelle's cum still visible on her naked breasts and on her face.

Her eyes were glued on the door, waiting for it it burst open and reveal the woman who awakened her hidden desires.

She waited and waited . . .

Until she couldn't force herself to wake anymore and fell asleep unknowingly.

Like perfect timing, Michelle entered and saw the state of the young woman sleeping so peacefully while naked and soiled with her cum still.

Right there and then, her sleeping rod awakened to full attention and she whimpered as it grew too big for her jeans.

She looked at the bathroon door then back to the sleeping lady.

Her thoughts were running wild, thinking of how to get rid of her evident problem.

The young woman's naked body was calling for her and it excites her even more knowing she's in deep sleep.

But she's stronger than this.

Instead of dealing with her bulging problem, she grabbed the tissue on her bag and unrolled some of it to wipe her wasted 'kids' off of Anntonia's body.

It was hard doing so and is actually sweating since she's putting all her strength into stopping herself from touching the lady elsewhere.

She then covered her with her blanket and closed all the windows to prevent anybody outside from peeping in a naked woman.

Thankfully every room has its airconditioning. Installed just for the tourists who choose to stay on this lodge.

In the duration of their stay, they never got to use it since the temperature is just right, especially at night.

She needed to use it now to get rid of the obviuos smell of sex, and to help cool herself down.

When everything was settled, she took her towel and a fresh set of clothes to the bathroom. She badly needs a cold shower.

After washing herself off, she retrieved her medicine kit that she carefully hid on the small vent on one corner of the room.

Afraid Anntonia will wake up suddenly, she went back to the bathroom and locked the door behind her and began cleaning her wound.

She didn't need to hide it but questions will be raised and it would somehow reach her brother, and she doesn't want that happening soon.

And then she slightly moved one of Ann's belongings on her bed to make just enough space to sit on.

She paused to think for a while, whether or not she should continue her plan of leaving earlier than agreed upon by the group.

The photoshoot finished earlier than expected and tonight is their last night and will leave for the city tomorrow afternoon.

Originally, she was okay spending the rest of their stay with them but with what happened earlier, it may be best to leave before everything becomes awkward between her and Anntonia.

Afterall, the photoshoot is done and she isn't exactly needed anymore. She asked the lodge owner for the bus schedule and fortunately there is one leaving for Bangkok in an hour.

She grabbed her things in haste and stuffed it all on her bag. If she moves a second slower, she might miss the bus.

Then she saw the woman stirred and Michelle stiffened, thinking she's rising from her slumber, and sighed in relief when she's still fast asleep.

Quickly but quietly, she reached for her boots under her bed grabbed it, carrying her vag with her other hand as she tiptoed out of the room.

______

Fab and the others woke up in dread after hearing the sound of heavy rain. They were supposed to explore all corners of the village today since their task is done and it's their last day of stay.

They sat on the lobby staring sadly outside and was interrupted by a frantic Anntonia who came running with only a towel on and her hair dripping wet.

"She's gone!" They heard her say loudly.

Scanning the room, she only saw 9ne person missing in their group. The sister of their professor hasn't been seen by any of them since they woke up.

"Maybe she went out and is just waiting for the rain to stop before coming back."

Fab once saw Michelle taking a stroll outside one early morning when she went out of her room to drink.

"You don't understand, she left. I can't find her bag and her shoes anywhere."

Fab can hear disappointment in her best friend's voice. Understandably, she and Michelle were roomies for a few days and at least she should have told her about leaving first.

After confirming that her roommate is really gone, she returned to their room in anger.

'Fucking bitch!'

She's mad at Michelle but even madder at herself for letting her use her for her pleasure. She can't believe that after riling her up she would leave her hanging.

It has been forever since she felt a strong attraction towards someone and it had to be with an older woman who is clearly not into commitment or relationship whatsoever. To think that she only met her recently.

With conviction, she swears that if she sees her again she's going to regret she ever left her alone. She'll find her and make her want her to the point where she'll be the only one she wants to fuck and then leave her.