𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐔𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐓.

―    ☾   an original zodiac apply fic

― ☾ an original zodiac apply fic . . . .

THE MANUSCRIPT

©️ -FAVORITEGRLS

─── ─── ───

application due date: 𝒕𝒃𝒅 .ᐟ

𝑠𝑢𝑚𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑦 ᝰ

𝑠𝑢𝑚𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑦 .

once a year, the government in the town of bleakburn conducts a social experiment on the group of sixteen year olds at that time. these experiments are used as a way to study the youth of the city, and to find (and destroy) their fatal flaws in hope of creating a "perfect society." however, these experiments are often seen as problematic and even traumatizing for the citizens involved. in response to this, the government has created a memory-wipe program that is put into effect as soon as the experiment is over. this means that their data will remain, but memories of this year's test will not.

these experiments have become known as "the trials."

now, it is the year 3019 and researches have found that the fatal flaw within this year's youth is extreme co-dependence. in the hopes of destroying this trait, the government has decided to gather a group of 13 sixteen year olds who each represent a different astrological sign— this is to ensure that each test subject will have a different personality. the trial will consist of each teen being placed in a house one by one as the zodiac changes, slowly developing a cohesive group where each teen will need to adapt and learn how to function among others, as well as independently.

however, the government was rushed in their decision for the 3019 trial. they didn't realize the flaws in their plan. they didn't study the relationships within the group pre-trial, even when they are known to do this so carefully. and they weren't prepared for the true outcome. but regardless...