1 - Prologue 1.2

. . .

???: ". . .sei."

. . .

I hear someone. . .

. . .

???: "Sensei. Wake up."

The voice was gradually becoming louder.

???: "Katoshi sensei!"

I soon jolted upwards in surprise, I anxiously scanned my surroundings while in a panicked frenzy.

KATOSHI: "WAH! DID I OVERSLEPT?!?! AM I LATE FOR SOMETHING?!?! AH!"

I suddenly slipped and fell on the floor. My nose hitting the solid ground with a harsh impact.

Ouch. . .

???: "Ah. . . Are you alright?"

I pulled myself up, my eyes caught sight of the woman in front of me, dressed in white. Her vivid blue eyes held a gaze of concern as they met mine.

 Her vivid blue eyes held a gaze of concern as they met mine

???: ". . ."

I found myself chuckling in embarrassment.

KATOSHI: "Ahaha. . ."

???: ". . .*Sigh* You fell asleep after I asked you to wait here. I even had some trouble waking you up. . . I didn't expect you to be so sound asleep."

KATOSHI: "Aha. . I mean the atmosphere here feels so nice, I could just doze off in a moment's notice~"

???: "That would be unbefitting of you as a teacher if you keep sleeping on the job."

KATOSHI: "Aww. . . But this frail old man can't keep working consistently you know?~ There are times where we should have our days off. I mean, look at you for example. You are a beauty, but it looks like you haven't slept a wink."

???: ". . ."

. . .

???: "Sensei, please refrain yourself from saying something like that. Otherwise, the floor isn't going to be the only thing that's going to hurt your face."

KATOSHI: "M- My apologies."

. . .hm.

This is odd.

I don't seem to remember being here in the first place. Did I hit my head too hard?

???: "Anyway, gather yourself and focus. Let me explain the current situation again since it seems like you forgot."

KATOSHI: "A- Am I that obvious!?"

RIN: "I am Nanakami Rin, and I am a General Student Council Officer from Kivotos, the Academy city. And you're a teacher that we have summoned here. . . or so it would seem."

She stares at me skeptically. And I begin to sweat nervously.

KATOSHI: "Ah. . . Once again, I'm sorry about my behavior. Maybe it's just my forgetfulness but I'm not really sure how I got here. . ."