𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1

Vivienne POV

Omg what is going on how did I get here what did I do to deserve this. Running as fast as i could through the Forest with my whole group that i absolutely hate as of this moment. The sky is painted a red and the moon was yellow a bright yellow that could blind at just the sight of it.

"TIME?!?" Ashlyn yelled as she turned to look at the rest of the group making sure that everyone was there 

"8 MINUTES!" Logan yelled looking down at his watch to check

 Hearing that my legs give out just a little making me stumble sightly. Its such a relive hearing that we don't have to be stuck here much longer. Tyler notices my legs give out a little and grabs my forearm and helps me run just a little longer. 

'OMG THANK THE LORD I CAN SEE THE GRAVEYARD!' we all use the last of our energy to get through the gate, Ashlyn gets through the door first spins on her heel and waits for everyone else to get in.

running through the gate lastly Tyler yells at Ashlyn "CLOSE THE GATE, CLOSE THE GATEE!!!" as soon as he gets in she slams her hand on the button to close the gate. we all step back, Ashlyn in front then Aiden, Tyler, Me, Valeria ,Taylor, Ben and Logan with the sniper.

We are all staring at the gate and waiting till it closes and the Phantom getting closer and closer and to the gate by the second. All you could hear was us still trying to catch our breath after having ran away from that thing.

*SLAM*

The door shut just in time before it came in...

*BANG BANG BANG BANG*

...

"Alright lets head to the bus." Ashlyn says as she starts to walk back to the bus everyone falling back in line and following her back to the bus. I turn to Valeria and go up to her to check she isn't injured and was in perfect state. I feel her tense up as I held her face in my hands... Looking up at her she was staring at me and her face was a slight red. 

"I'm fine Vivi trust me." Valeria said as she put her hand over mine to reassurance me. I nod and we start to head back to the bus with the others. 

Walking in I see Tyler complaining about how it sucked and a bunch of other things. everyone looks so exhausted and tired of being here.. I can't blame them though I am too.

While Tyler continues on ranting Ashlyn speaks up "Ah. The banging stopped" me and Valeria can feel everyone sigh in relive. "It probably gave up or--" Tyler stops talking then continues shortly "-Someth.." we all tense up  as we see a hand on the door frame of the bus entrance. Staring at it as it staring right back at us 

"HOW"

we are all at the back of the bus hunched together and trying our hardest to stay as far as we can from it.

Thoughts are absolutely going through my head and my head is spinning. 'How did i get here why did i even follow these people they are the most loud obnoxious people in the whole world who don't know what PERSONAL SPACE IS aka AIDEN! I HATE THIS SCHOOL I WISH WE NEVER LIVED HERE PLEASE LORD SAVE ME I-'

Ashlyn speaks up "Can we.. open the back door..?" she saids timidly and quietly.

"It's blocked!" 

"W-WHAT DO WE DO??" Logan asks while tears are streaming down his face

"We are so fucked..." I said quietly while holding on tightly to Ben's arm thinking he could save me from this nightmare.

"Die?" 

"AIDEN!!" we all yell at him. The phantom lunges at us trying to kill us.

"GAAAHHHHHH" Ben puts himself in front of me and hold me. 

*BEEP BEEP BEEPP...* 

THANK THE HEAVENS AHHHH

Jolting up from the bed I look around and see that we are back in our normal world... I think back to the events that just happened and relize been what Ben had done right before we came back. 'ughh my face feels warm...how did we also not die thats the closest we have been to dying'

*BZZT*     *BZZT* 

texting them is the last thing i wanna do right now. Looking over I see what they are sending just for Valeria to come bursting through the door sprinting towards me and tackling me in a hug. 

"Valeria is everything okay??.." Hugging her back i felt her tremble in my hold she says nothing so I just hold her tightly. I picked up my phone and texted the gc back

Logan:Everyone okay?

Ashlyn:👍

Aiden: Lol that was close

Taylor Physically yes

Tyler: Mentally no. 

Me: Me and Val are good. did ya'll do the homework?

Ashlyn: Screw it

Tyler:^

Taylor:^

I put the phone down and look to see Val asleep and decide to fall asleep too to get as much rest as i can for school tomorrow.

Hey ya'll sorry it was very short I only got like 900 word in here I will make the next chapter longer hopefully.  

I hope ya'll enjoyed this It may not be the best but do vote for this leave a comment or two. what type of things would ya'll like to see lmk and ill be sure to add it in the future chapters!!