10. FIRST BATH TOGETHER?

Next Day

Shivani's Pov

I slightly opened my eyes as I heard Chand crying. A gasp left my mouth as I saw where I was. I was in the bed! The king's bed. I looked aside and saw Chand whinning and looking at me. I quickly carried her as she smiled with her big wide eyes.

"You small trouble maker" I uttered as she giggled. What have I done? I slept here the whole night? I looked outside the window and saw that it was early in the morning. I should leave right now!

I quickly stood and went towards the exit in hurry and who am I even kidding! I got bumped into a hard wall. I was sure it was him. A huge hard wall. I slightly stumbled but he quickly held my shoulders.

His eyes were different. He had applied khol to his eyes (kajal). It was perfect for his hazel eyes. He must have come back from his morning prayer.

"Aap subah subah kahan bhaag rahe he?" (Where are you running early in the morning?) He questioned as I just blinked. Isn't he angry at me? That I was sleeping on his bed?

"Mujhe maaf kardo hukum.. mujhe pata nahi chala ki kal raat main kaise bistar tak pahuncha" (I am so sorry hukum.. I didn't know how I crawled to the bed last night) I said and thought.

I still didn't know how I went to his bed. So embarrassing. I looked at him as a small smirk was visible on his face. His eyes look so sharp that I couldn't even keep eye contact even for a second.

"Kal raat maine aapko uthane ki koshish ki thi. Lekin aapne mujhe daanta aur mera haath maara"
(Yesterday night I tried to wake you up. But you scolded me and hit my hand) he ended as my eyes widened in fear.

"Hame maaf kar do hukum." (I am so sorry, hukum) I uteered. My voice slightly cracked. What the hell should I do now? I need to dig my own grave and bury myself.

"How can I? You didn't allow me to sleep on my own bed.. I had to sleep on the couch all night" he sighed shaking his head and leaving me.
I didn't know what to say or do right now.

I just blankly stared at him while nervously gulping from time to time. I suddenly saw him slightly smile before he masked it off again with a cold face. I swore I saw it. "Hukum.. wh..at do you n..need me to do?" I asked.

He will punish me? Or he may fire me. "I don't know. For now I don't have anything in my mind. I will decide later, you may leave now" he ended as I quickly rushed off cursing at myself.

I went to my chamber as I saw Riya and Nidhi looking at me. "Where were you?" Riya questioned as I looked at them not knowing what to say. "Ah, just went to garden" I mumbled and they actually believed it.

"Didi, here take this. Wear it. I bought this in the market yesterday" Riya said handing me anklets. It was simply yet beautiful making me smile. "Thank you. I loved it" I uttered.

I quickly took a bath and wore the anklets Riya gave me then started preparing the breakfast. "The king has asked to serve food to his chamber" the head cook said as a groan left my mouth. Why does he always do that.

Zahir's pov

The guards announced that the food had arrived. As I sat down on the couch waiting to see her again. I had no idea why I wanted to see her but I really loved teasing her.

I frowned as I heard anklets sound walking towards the bedroom. Didn't she come? I thought as I looked at the entrance. My eyes slightly flickered.. it was her. Did she wear anklets? She wasn't wearing it yesterday.

"Your breakfast hukum" she said slightly bowing as I looked at her serving. The anklets made sound whenever she moved. I always hated and get annoyed but now it seemed like the most eternal sound I had ever heard.