3

Sydney mills

I woke up at around 10am I decided maybe I should take up his offer considering my shower won't run hot water and my lights aren't working.

I dialled the number of the paper it rang 4 times before I got an answer.

"Hello" the familiar male voice answered on the other end of the line

"Hi I'm the girl from the bakery you left a note on my car offering me a job" I relied

"Oh yes hi are you taking me up on my offer"

"I thought it through and I would like to know more about the job you were offering me if it still stands of course"

"Yes it still stands would you be able to meet me at a small cafe a few blocks from the bakery?"

"Erm yes of course when would you like to meet?"

"12pm today don't be late I will send you the adress"

He hung up before I got the chance to reply. I quickly got in the shower as it was currently half 10. I got ready I wore black leggings and a pale pink blouse I slipped on a pair of flats and put my hair in a pony tail on the back of my head. I put a small amount of makeup on to cover the bags under my eyes and brushed my teeth.

I then got in my car and drove to the small cafe. As I arrived the cafe was slightly empty just a few college students doing coursework on laptops eating croissants and drinking coffee.

As I looked around I saw the man whose name i still did not know in a booth in the far corner near a bathroom. I walked over and slid into the booth opposite him.

"I didn't catch your name?" He started

"Sydney, sydney mills" I told the man my name

"Harry styles nice to meet you Sydney" he replied "the job I will be hiring you for will be explained as you progress through the job I will tell you what you need to know when you need to know it. You will be working along side me and 4 others. Just know when your in your in and there's no leaving"

"W- what do you mean no leaving?" I started to become confused but also intrigued It may be crazy but I kind of like the mystery of the job and him.

"Once your hired you are with us untill we Say you can leave if we say you can leave"

"How much do I get payed?"

"Around 300 per job depending on the task we provide it may be more"

"300" I repeated a bit louder than I should have

"Yes 300 would you like the job"

"I would ask to know more but the mystery is kind of intriguing so yes I would like to take the job" I know it's crazy but why not you only live once right?

"You start tomorrow be at my apartment 9am sharp don't be late" he got up and left throwing A £50 note on the table before leaving. I was still confused about the mysterious Harry styles and what he wants with a broke bakery worker like me but I guess I'm about to find out.

AUTHORS NOTE
3 UPDATES IN ONE DAY I JUST CANT SEEM TO PUT THIS DOWN I KNOW NO KNE WILL READ THIS BUT IM PROUD OF IT AND DON'T REALLY CARE WHAT PEOPLE THINK

LOTTA LOVE
-S