Chapter 5

Tohru POV

Kyo's master Kazuma-san went to the house and wants to talk to me. I'm alone in the moment right now because Shigure-san was in the main mansion and Kyo-san and Yuki-san went to visit them.

"Here have some tea." I place the tea in the table and sat across him.

"Thank you Honda-san. I went here to talk to you about important matters." Kazuma-san become so serious.

"No need, Shishou. I'll explain it." I was shock to see Mirei-san. Her complexion was a bit pale.

"Mirei, yoy need to rest. The wound Akito inflicted to you is not healed yet." Kazuma-san went to Mirei-san and help her.

"I'm fine Shishou, I don't have much time left. I'll get to the point Honda Tohru-san." Mirei look at me and she's so serious.

"Mirei-san, we need to.." I change the subkect when I saw her white polo got stain in red.

"Honda Tohru, I'll get to the point. I want you to kill me." Mirei-san look at me and I was surprise.

"What?! No, I can't, Mom will never forgive me." I stated.

"You're just like Kyoko-san." Mirei-san look at me and smile.

"My mom? You knew my mom?" I asked and she nodded.

"I ask the same thing to her years ago but she refuse. Tohru Honda-san your the only one who can help me put the end on Sohma's curse. You're the only one who can free from this curse." Mirei-san look at me seriously.

"I want to help break the curse but not to the point of killing someone.!" I defended.

"Tohru Honda, You need to do it. You need to kill me in front of  the shrine where the God reside with the other animals. Find it. I'll wait for you everyday until you find it. Remember. You're the one who can help me Tohru Honda. Killing me will save everyone." I place the knife in the table and left.

"Honda-san, Please think about this, you're the only one who can free Mirei-san in this curse. She don't want another lion to suffer what she suffered. Please. Freeing them will free her too. Please." Kazuma-san bowed his head and went after Mirei-san.

3rd POV

"Mirei, you didn't tell her the truth." Kazuma open the topic and Mirei just smile at him.

"She doesn't need to know Shishou. Even she knew about it no one can help me Shishou." Mirei look up in the blast blue sky.

"Mirei, You're not going to die that's the only thing a lion have. Even if the curse is broken and you got hurt you'll heal quickly." Kazuma answered back.

"Shishou, killing me was the best word I can think of, even I have that kind of ability if no one in the Cursed Sohmas can truly love me and accept me when I'm still like this no one can help me. Not you or Tohru can help me." Mirei smile and walk leaving Kazuma alone.

"Mirei.." Kazuma called Mirei.

"Shishou, I already accept my faith, I'll end this curse once and for all.." Mirei look at Kazuma with determination in her eyes.