15

The detective squeezed Dannie's hands to soothe her,she broke into tears

"Please be strong!!Ms Kim now what am I gonna present you is more heart touching for you"

He indicated her to press the next button on the recorder

" Dannie,how are you my sister? it's me Evelyn...um idk how to introduce myself now! should I call myself Kim Evelyn?or Kim Dannie's sister?or Park Jimin's wife?(sigh)as usual I Helloam again confused...sis I couldn't make anything for myself,but I want the world to know you as Kim Dannie!! I'm always someone's Daughter, someone's sister or someone's wife but not Kim Evelyn!!!today I am here to tell you a secret....not even Jimin knows this,you are the first person.... I'm pregnant!!!! yea really ik you won't believe it but yeah I am pregnant with a little angel inside me... it's a girl!!!(Chuckled)-"

Dannie too chuckled covering her face

"Ik what you think about Jimin!!!you think that he is bad, cruel,rude and treats me very badly but nO!!he is the best!please don't be angry on me but truly he is best best best more than youuuu!he takes care of me like you used to,he Pampers me like a kid always, I'm not lying rn nor trying to pretend anything!but you have to believe my words okay? Park Jimin is not a bad guy,he is cruel for others and his enemies but for me he is all soft and caring,he loves me!I love him so much...Dannie you won't believe this but genuinely I thought this marriage won't work! nevertheless he proved me wrong...he showed me all possible ways to fall in love with him!he is such a cutie pie that now if you try to harm him I might go against you....I thought he will torture me and beat me like you still think but no dear!!he never dared to raise his hand on me, basically inside this house we are a lovely dovey couple(giggles)he also buys me unlimited ice cream,clothes,books and what not!!he is so good...please stop thinking he is a criminal(pause) I haven't met you after my marriage,why Dannie?come and visit me...I miss you,do you know why he stops  me having social contacts? it's because he thinks someone will harm me and the internet is a big network for transforming information uk that!!he is scared for me!he wants to keep me safe that's why I get no screen time for a long period!his enemies are everywhere so he doesn't wanna take risks! it's not like I am caged here,he takes me outside,like many places even at midnight,...Jimin is crazy-"

Dannie sobbed nodding,she knows Jimin is a crazy bastard

"He is very romantic too! kisses me now and then,I am Frank with him like I am with you!....now when he forcefully married me you were sad ik,me too! isn't that why you left Seoul and shifted to America?Ik Jimin separated me from you and you hate him for this reason the most, it's okay Dannie... please forgive him,I want to see you,talk with you in person...you're gonna be an aunt so definitely make sure to visit me!stop hating Jimin,he is my husband...my child's father!!now Listen very carefully okay?uk I am happy with Jimin now! I'm not scared of him!but this life is full of danger,he says anytime he can die,there are risks,his enemies can even kill me as I'm his only weakness!so if someday I die please take care of my daughter and my husband in my absence,ik I am sounding like a foolish to you but yes this is what I am requesting you don't disappoint me!if he mistakenly had chosen you and married you then?you were the one carrying a baby then hehe!!this is hilarious but serious as well.....this is a request Dannie!if I die Marry Jimin,he doesn't have any companions,no parents, nobody beside him,he might go crazy after losing me so please stay with him keep aside your hatred and give him a chance,ik you have 0 interest in boys so you probably won't get married ever that's why in my absence marry my husband, it's a great opportunity,take care of my daughter and Jimin,I love them so much...and you love me so why not make my request come true?ik this is childish but I am just talking about the possibility..if I die you can have Jimin,I won't stop you...he is yours"