Arinya♥️

" Tu meri baat sunega ya nhi sunega...kitne din ho gye mujhe tujhe smjhate...ki ek baar mil le uss riya se...she is very beautiful, elegant and sophisticated girl.." a lady in her 50's shouted at her son who was having his breakfast looking at his plate.

" Sandhya....tum ek baat smjh kyun nhi rhi ho yeh nhi ho skta... bchon vali baatein mt kro...tumhe ho kya gya hai...?" A man in his late 50's said to his wife while glaring at her.

Sandhya huffed angrily and glared back at her husband before she could say something a girl in her 20's came with tea tray in her hands.

"Chai...." She murmured silently while putting tray on the dining table.

A man in his late 50's smiled at her and nodded his head. She put tea cup near his plate and started moving towards sandhya.

"Bss mujhe nhi lena kuch...." Sandhya said rudely showing her palm to girl. Girl flinched a bit then nodded silently biting her lower lip.

Then she looked up at the man who was having his breakfast while listening rants of his mother.

"A..aap chai lenge..?" She asked him softly looking at him.

He looked up from his plate, was going to say something when sandhya interrupted.

"Nhi.... Usse bhi nhi chahiye chai... jao yahan se....disturb mt kro hume...kuch zaroori baat kr rhe hain hai hum .." she said looking at her with pure anger and hate.

"Sandhya!.... Kya bol rhi ho... dekh kr..t.." Naman sandhya's husband was scolding her when she showed him palm to stop him.

"Naman.... Please mujhe bolne pr majboor naa krein.." she said still glaring at that poor girl.

"It...it's o...oka..okay... I'm going.."  girl said softly and went out from the dining room.

"Aur tu viraj.... Sun rha hai mujhe?... tujhe meri ksm hai... tu jayega aaj riya se milne.." she said ordering her son.

Viraj looked at his mother silently for complete 2 minutes then clear his throat to speak.

"Maa.....she is pregnant...aap smjh rhin hain aap kya bol rhin hain?" Viraj asked her wiping his hands with napkin.

Listening his words naman snapped his head towards him and looked at him shockingly.

"Still.... You are supporting your mother and were silent.." naman said disappointedly shaking his head while looking at his son.

" Dad.... Ma is not wrong on her side... let me think...for sometime i will surely find some solution.." he said getting up from his chair picked his phone from table.

" Viraj.... Meri baat dhyaan se sunle.. tu uski meethi baaton mein bilkul nhi ayega..." sandhya said getting up from chair pointing her finger towards him.

"Sandhya! Chup kro aur chlo room mein... bhott ho gya aaj ke kiye tumhara..." Naman said pulling her hand with his and took her upstairs with him.

Viraj sighed and looked towards his parents retreating figure then turned his face towards kitchen. He huffed and started taking steps towards kitchen.

He entered inside the kitchen and saw her cleaning the shelf of kitchen zoned out in her own world. He took his steps close to her while she was still unaware of his presence.

"Suno...." He called her while clearing his throat. Her hands stop moving listening his voice but she didn't turned back stood silently giving her back to him.

Viraj sighed and went closer to her touching his chest with her back. He slid his hand to her waist then to her stomach and started rubbing it softly.

"Snidha..." he whisper caressing her tummy softly. Listening her name from his mouth she didn't controlled and her sniff turned into sobs.