#8(Ace's Parents)🏳️‍⚧️😞

-school end everyone goes home-

-ace pov-

*Take edibles, smokes and drinks alcohol*

*Starts texting ari

Ace (text): hiiii Ari!!

Ari (text): heyyy ace!!!!

Ace (text): ugh.. your so hot I want you so bad!!!!

Ari (text): are you high?? Or Js being stupid lol😭

Ace (text): neither I just want you

Ari (text): so high, cute!!

*receives a text from fin*

Finn (text) : THIS IS NOT HOW YOU GET HER BACK, SOBER TF UP!!!!

Ace (text): She already told you??

Finn (text): ofc she already fucking told me!!

Ace (text): all I want is her and she don't want me

Finn (text): you want a new person every day, it's getting old oml!!  

Ace (text): STFU ITS NOT THE SAME!!!

Finn (text): I promise I'll help you get her back with if you promise to text her gn and leave her alone till you sober up

Ace (text): fine bye ttyl!!! 

Finn (text): goodnight bye...

*Texting Ari*

Ace (text): imma got to bed!!!

Ari (text): oh ok, goodnight, I love you😋!!!!

Ace (text): goodnight, I love you too!!!!

*Ace falls asleep within 10 mins*

________________________________________________________________________________

<!!!ACE'S DREAM!!!>

It was 7:31 when I walked into school. The usual eyes gaze at me as I walk to my friends. It hits 7:35, and we can walk to our lockers. I get to 231 and shove my bag into my messy ass locker. 

The usual annoying conversations are going on around me—drama drama drama. I have gym first period, so I walk to the cafeteria and sit down with my bag in front of me. It's now 7:40, then I see her. The most beautiful girl I've ever caught my eye on, Rebecca. 

We haven't started dating yet, but we both know we want each other. The sexual tension between us is insane throughout the day. "Hey!!," I tell her as she walks towards me and takes out her earbuds to listen. 

"Hey dumbass" she replies as she stands next to me.
 I nudge into her and whisper into her ear, "Follow me..". I grab onto her sleeve and drag her up to the high school and the bathrooms no one goes to. I drag her into the stall and pull her into a kiss. 

My stomach flutters with butterflies as we break the kiss. Her lips feel amazing against mine. I feel her hands wander to my waist.
 God.. I love this.

 I wrap my arms around her neck, leaning in for another kiss. She backs her head away. "Wtf," I say as she unlocks the stall and starts to walk out. 

"I wanna take you somewhere," she says softly as I pick up my bag and follow her. She gets on her phone and calls someone as we walk out of the building.

I mumble, "But my bag is still in the school Becca..."
"You'll be fine," she yells at me as I drag behind her. A car pulls up, and she gets in. 

I whisper-yell, "Who is this, you know I don't trust people." I get in and see it's her mom. We're silent the whole car ride as she drives us to her house. we glance at each other, smile at each other andtouch hands