14 - Naughty

( A/N: Smutty scene in this chapter, beware if you're not into sexual scenes.)

I watched Taylor take off his clothes and that was just the perfect time to do it. He was also beautiful on the inside. His perfectly tamed chest and alluring torso. He had sex-reeking abs and a not too muscular masculine figure.

He came back to me as he wanted to undress me but I rolled Taylor over and this time I was hovering above him. I was going to do it.

I kissed him once more and heard a groan from him when my hand rubbed his prominent bulge giving him a gentle squeeze.

I watched him moan when I did it again as he rolled his head up in damn pleasure. I raised my eyes to stare at him and before I knew it he then turned me over.

*TAYLORS POV *

Someone wanted to be naughty. I stared at Tessa who was still staring at me. Whilst kissing her I pulled off her dress she was wearing. I wrapped her legs around my waist which resulted a sigh from her. Yes she could feel the tip of me in her.

I was already hard and couldn't stop myself from doing what I intended to do tonight. I saw her bite her lower lip trying to hold her sigh and gosh the feeling returned again.

She opened her eyes to stare at me as if waiting for me to do something. Seeing I wasn't going to move, she got impatient and turned me over now.

*TESSAS POV*

Immediately I was back on top of Taylor. I slowly slid off his boxers. Immediately I saw his dick in front of me, I froze as I swallowed. I didn't think of this before saying I wanted to pleasure him.

I raised my eyes to stare at Taylor giving him a smile. He was so hard and he was long....

I was still wearing my bra and underwear. I started kissing him as I held him in my hand and started pumping. I had his dick going up and down and his moans filled the air once again.

I was about to put him in my mouth when he stopped me and rolled me over. " You'll cum first." He said as my eyes grew wide.

Before I knew it a loud sensitive moan escaped my lips. He was rubbing rough circles on my sensitive spot and I couldn't stop moaning. " Taylor.." I moaned his name as he rubbed down there teasing it.

Although he was rubbing it through my lace underwear I could still feel it and it was fucking good....

I bit my lower lip trying to control my other moans from coming out so loud. " Tay..." I hadn't even completed his name when he took off my panty.

I stared at him panting for air. I was all sweaty right now. I sighed as I watched him roll over. It seems he didn't want to do it tonight. Well. I won't lie, I had lots of fun. I watched him cover us in the blanket as I raised my head to stare at him.

" Let's sleep." He said as I smiled with a slight nod. I looked back down as I cuddled in with Taylor until we both drifted into sleep.

MONDAY.

I walked down the stairs as I made my way into the kitchen. I picked out a bowl and cereal as I made breakfast. My eyes ran to the living area where I saw Jim sited and counting spoons.

" Dad! Dad!" I yelled as he turned to look at me. He had worn makeup on his face and had his lipstick more like joker's. I sighed as I approached him. " What on earth are you doing?" I asked.

He stared at me as he jolted. " What am I doing? What am I doing?!" He asked me as he laughed. " What am I doing Tessa?!" He asked laughing as I sighed. " Come on, give them to me." I said motioning to the spoons.

" No!" He retorted as I stared at him a little taken aback. " No?" I asked as he nodded. " I'm tired of listening to you Tessa. Like my friends said I'm a grown man." Jim said as I smiled.

" You are a grown man Jim. Did they also tell you that grown men are obedient and nice?" I asked. " It seems they forgot to." Jim said as I smiled. " Now come on. Go watch your face, and take a quick bath. We're going to the fair today." I said with a smile.

" Fair?" Jim asked as I nodded with a smile. I knew Jim loved the fair a lot. In fact, he was one with the fair. But I never always took him there. I always took Jim to the hospital in disguise of the fair.

The only reason I've never taken him to the fair was because the fair reminded him of my mom, and anything that reminded him of my mom worsened his health.

I watched Jim nod as he got up and ran upstairs in excitement. " Make sure you wear one of your best T-shirts!" I yelled as I heard him shut his bedroom door. It was fun seeing him excited like that.

I and Jim alighted my car as we made our way into the hospital. Jim sat on the bed. I stood outside the room waiting for the doctor to step out.

When the doctor finally did I smiled. " How's Jim?" I asked as he slightly nodded. " Good. There's been a slight improvement in his health and nothing is going wrongly either." The doctor said as i slightly nodded.

" Do me a favour by getting these set of pills for Jim, they may help him recover quickly. Make sure he doesn't miss a single dose and doesn't trashes them." The doctor said handing me a piece of paper as he left.

I sighed as I stared at the name of the pills. I stared at Jim's room and saw he was still unconscious before walking towards the pharmacy.

After getting the drugs, I walked back into the elevator. Just as the elevator was about to close, someone stepped in. I didn't bother to look at who it was as I stared at the maximum amount of pills I held which cost me a lot.

" Isn't it Monday today?" I asked the male standing beside me. I noticed the silence that followed my question.

" You don't have to be rude.." I mumbled as a silent breeze followed those words too. " Hey!" I said as I turned to look at who it was, and that's when I saw Carlos.

Heyyyy my dear readers.

I love y'all. I'm so happy about this book and I can tell you all are too.

Please comment because I love reading feedbacks, vote because I love seeing the names of my readers pop up on my screen and also share.

Love y'all!!!

- Hearts.