CHP 11 :- Hang out

One week later

One week later.

Pinning my long hair with a flower shape hair clip I was done ready. I was wearing a short dark blue kurti with white jeans and I think my blue eyes were enhancing more due to my clothing. I smiled then grabbed my handbag and phone I moved downstairs after closing my room's door.

Today..Me,Aahu and Anju decided to hangout and do some shopping too. Anjali's parents showed Anjali's and Nikil's kundali to their pandit ji but he sadly said that there is no good date for their wedding to be held at least for the next 2 months.

Pandit ji said that there is a good day in the upcoming June but he didn't clearly mention which date though so we all are waiting for that date eagerly. Nikil came back from London  3 days ago but he is staying with his uncle and aunty in Pune. Unfortunately Nikil's parents died in an accident but his uncle and aunty are like his parents only.

Nikil said that he will come to meet all of us after 2-3 weeks. Aahana and I talked and teased him and Anju a lot when we caught them talking with each other. I giggled remembering Nikil's red ears. He was more shy than Anjali. They both make such a cute couple.

"Paro" I came out of my thoughts hearing Maa's voice. I saw her coming from the kitchen. "Yes..maa ?" I walked towards her. "Where are you going ?" Maa asked with a frown.

"Maa..I am going out with Anju and Aahu didn't I tell you last night ?" Maa nodded as her frown slowly disappeared. I shake my head at her forgetfulness as usual.

"Are you going to eat from outside or will you have it at home ?" Maa asked. I open my mouth to answer her but she speaks. "Wait..no need actually after you three done with your shoppings just come home and have dinner. I will make your favourites too." Maa said smiling.

Typical Indian mother. I thought before grabbing her shoulder. "Maa.. don't worry we will have something out. Okay ?" But maa shook her head and said. "Why I am telling na you can have food here too ?"

"But maa--" She cut me off. "Acha ji..mai ab samji..maharani ko ghar ka khana nhi pasand hai isliye bhar se khane ke liye Jana hai na ?" I widen my eyes and quickly shook my head.

"Nhi maa..aap galat samj rahe ho. Aapko toh pata hai na muje aapke haatho ka khana kitna pasand hai." I said while grabbing her hands. She looked at me suspiciously.

"You love my food more than Shurti's one ?" I frowned but nodded my head but my eyes widen when I heard.

"Paro ki bacchi." It was Shruti's bhabhi. I nervously turned around to see her standing in front of me with her arms crossed around her chest. I nervously laughed at her but she glared at me. "Hehe..bhabhi y-you here from w-when ?"

"When you said that you love Maa's food more than mine's ?" I quickly shook my head. "No. Bhabhi I love your food too." I said.

"More than mine ?" Maa asked. I turned towards her. "No maa. I love your too." But Bhabhi turned me towards her and asked. "So you mean you don't love mine ?"