Part 3

"I fell for peace, but unfortunately violence fell for me harder.."

His voice deep and low, while gesturing one guard to come near him..

"Pack his body like a present and send this to his home, hm..!? His parents must be worried.."

He said while a smirk appeared on his face as his gaze fixated on the lifeless body drenched with blood..

"Okay sir..!" Mr. Kalvin replied while gesturing the dozen of guards to take the body for the preparation..

After they left he came near JK "I'm working with you for the past 10 years.. I never saw you kill someone in such a straight forward way so easily.. What's the matter Jungkook..!?" He asked as his voice holding a hint of confusion and disbelief..

"He has tried to spare his dirty eyes on my possession.. The movie isn't over yet Mr. Kalvin.. Just wait and watch..!"

He said in his deep voice holding a hint of his inner rage burning like pure volcano.. Just then one of the guards walked into the hall.."Sorry for interrupting sir.. The guy isn't still dead.." He said lowering his gaze..

As soon as the words reached his ears Jungkook clenched his jaw, his grip on the gun tightened automatically turning his knuckles white.. Rage was clearly evident in his eyes as he smirked..

"Call a butcher..!"

His voice quite low, enough to make anyone shiver out of dread.. Mr. Kalvin's eyes widen as soon as he realized what was going on in his mind..

In the other room Jungkook's assistant Alex, the guy in the dark blue suit was standing near the guards while looking down at the body which was still alive..

"What did he do by the way..?" He asked one of the guards as he knew this guy had no relation with their past missions or the recent one..

"He tried to harass mam" He replied.. Alex's eyes widen hearing what he just said.. He looked up at the guard who spoke and back down at the half dead guy..

"Oops..! You've written your horrible death with your own hands buddy..? Such a pity to you.."

"He's still alive we can save him if sir wants..!" A new guard said while looking at Alex.. Alex looked at the guard out of amusement..

"Save..!?"

He giggled while holding his stomach with his right hand.. "If you want to save your own life then think about ideas of killing him, okay..!?" The guard nodded immediately out of fear and went back to his position..

Next morning..

It was 8 am..
Jungkook was still sleeping in his bed..while his mom entered his room..

"Get up child.. It's already 8 am.." Jungkook hummed in his half sleep.. His voice still hoarse

Mrs. Jeon sat near him in his bed and pinched his ear.. "Ouchh..! Mom.." He mumbled while scratching his head..

"Get up.. the breakfast is ready.." She said while caressing his hair.. He again hummed in response with his eyes still closed..

She got up and went out of his room.. "I'm waiting..!" She shouted while walking down the stairs..

After some time he got up stretching his muscular arms and yawning before he went towards the bathroom..

He took a warm shower and did his morning routine before changing his clothes into a black trouser and a off white shirt..

He came down to the living room and was surprised to find Mr. Kalvin sitting in the couch.. Alex was also there sitting next to him and Mr. Ye Joon was talking with them in a quite friendly manner..