Home together

"Where do you live?" asked Net, to someone who was sitting with him at the moment

Because now he and the person he was carrying were on their way home.

He glanced at his rearview mirror, so he could see someone's face.

And that was James.

Yes, James finally accepted his invitation to go home, initially at the back door of Deelys Club, James refused his invitation several times, but he still insisted, until finally James gave in and agreed to his invitation to go home together.The highway at night looks busier than during the day.

"I... just need to beautify the apartment," replied James briefly, his voice sounded very low, but Net could hear him clearly.

In fact, he was a little surprised when he realized what apartment James had just mentioned.

"Seriously? Do you live there?" Net asked again, as if to be sure, he even slowed down the speed of his motorbike, perhaps wanting to hear James' words more clearly.

James furrowed his eyebrows in surprise, why is that? What is wrong?

That's what he had in mind.Not wanting to guess too much, James finally answered Net's question with a short nod of his head.

And Net was successfully made to widen his eyes.

"I thought the apartment was no longer occupied, because the atmosphere looked very gloomy, but it turns out there are still residents," he exclaimed, his words a little harsh without realizing it.

Able to make James feel surprised, annoyed and angry.

Yes... Even though most of what Net said was not wrong, because it was true, the apartment he lived in was not as good as apartments in general, he even had doubts about whether it was an apartment.However, for James, the apartment was more than enough to live in, rather than living on the street, when he had just arrived in the city and didn't have much money, he was grateful that he could find this apartment.

James took a deep breath, didn't reply anything, and just chose to remain silent.

Net realized that what he just said was inappropriate. He felt guilty for a moment, James must have held back his anger at him.

"I'm sorry James, I didn't mean to speak like that, besides I also spoke according to what I saw, if I didn't see it according to the facts, I wouldn't speak like that," regretted Net.

Just this time he regretted saying something rude to someone, especially since he just knew him.James nodded his head stiffly, in his piggyback, he could see the movement in his rearview mirror.

"It's okay, there's nothing wrong with what you said, everything is right, but that's more enough for me to live in, than having no place to live at all. I know, your life is far above mine, "So I don't feel surprised anymore when you say something like that, Phi," said James at length, not knowing if Net could hear him or not, because the motorbike had returned to normal speed.

But apparently...Net heard it.

With all the feeling of regret more and more in his heart.

Then it was quiet again, only the night breeze and the roar of the Net motorbike accompanied them, they were busy in their own thoughts."Thank you for taking me, Phi Net,"

James shouted a word of thanks to Net, when he had just stepped off the back of the man who worked as a model, because they had arrived at their destination.

Net, without getting off his motorbike, put on a faint smile, he nodded his head briefly, with his eyes looking straight into James' clear eyes.

James was made to lower his head, as the gaze lasted longer.

Her heart was beating fast inside, causing cold sweat to break out on his white skin."Yes, thank you again, once again forgive what I said earlier, so you don't use me? Who knew what I said earlier made you hold a grudge against me," replied Net then, accompanied by his joke.

James chuckled softly when he heard that, how could he do such a crazy action, just because of someone's words that he didn't even think were wrong, even though he had previously felt annoyed and angry, he still wouldn't do that.

James shook his head slowly, he raised his gaze again, and was greeted with Net's gaze that did not move from his eyes."Yeah, I told you it's okay, haha... How could I act like that? I wouldn't do it, even if I had a grudge against someone, I wouldn't do that either, okay... Maybe I'll take revenge on someone "That's by terrorizing him," James exclaimed in response to Net's words, he knew it was just a joke, but he was just following the flow of the joke.

Net shuddered in horror at James' last words, even though it was also just a joke.

"Well, then, I'll say goodbye to going home, okay? It's getting late at night, see you again," Net said goodbye.

James nodded his head slowly. "Hm, be careful,on the road" added James, refusing to be asked to come in while Net was still here.Net sighed in resignation, yes, a sweet man like James must be just as troublesome as a woman.

.

Yes.. he admits that Jamez is sweet, even though his skin is as white as cotton, the level of sweetness is still visible.

And James too...Beautiful.

Restarting the engine of his motorbike, he glanced at James who was still in his position.

"I'm going home, oh yes... Don't forget, I still need your decision, James," he said finally.

Because after that he closed down the visor of his full face helmet.

Without waiting for Jamws reply, he sped up his motor again, leaving the silence of James who was still confused about what decision to make.

He felt this would all be complicated.

There are many things he is thinking about here, apart from the opinions of Net's parents, he is also thinking about the opinions of the Net's fans and others.He is also afraid of what people think about their marriage, what if many are against it?

Although this country has legalized it.

Still James was afraid.

What will people say later?

Surely everyone will say a lot of bad things about Net, who is a public figure.

Everyone knows him, he can be sure that everyone knows about their marriage, if he agrees to Net's offer, he is sure that Net will definitely lose his profession as a model, because he marries someone of the same gender, especially someone who has a background like him.

That's the assumption that there are many who do not approve of their marriage later.Even though he had just found out that Net had a company, that still couldn't make his fear subside.

Thinking about this too late, made his head feel dizzy, his stomach felt hungry, but the feeling of wanting to immediately lie down on his bed was more dominant.

Sighing heavily, James turned around and walked deeper into where he lived.

What Net says about this apartment looking gloomy is true, but there are quite a lot of residents here, yes... From among people like him, who have little money in their pockets.

Don't expect to be able to have more housing than this.

The most important thing is to protect it from the hot sun and rain.