Chapter one

Edam's POV
I swear if she doesn't shut up i will make her, i glare at the flat board as she goes on about her being the child of seiji and the truest believer of god. I go to punch her but Adam grabs my hand and shakes his head. I pull my arm back and sigh, glaring at her and I huff and lean back into my seat. She continues to go on about it until we arrive at our destination, she gets out of the cab and Adam pays the cab driver while apologizing for yui behavior. I get out of the cab and grab my little bag while Adam does the same, we see she didn't grab her bags. Rolling my eyes I grab one of her bags while Adam grabs her other one. We walk to the door seeing it open, looking at Adam, we walk inside and I burst out laughing. When i see yui pinned down to a couch by a red head boy. Only to get smacked on the back of my head by Adam, pouting I look at adam. "Ayato. What do you think you are doing?" I hear a strict voice call out to the redhead whose name is ayato. I lean on Adam and he wraps his arms around me as we watch things unfold. "Tsk. Reiji" ayato said to the strict guy, he sounded pissed off. He looked at reiji with a glare. "This is an entrance hall, a place to greet" reiji said as he fixed his glasses with his middle finger causing me and Adam to snicker. They look at us for a second before looking back at one other. "whatever I'm done." ayato said as he got up from yui and stood up, yui took this time to get up and run over to reiji. "Please save me from him!" she said in a fake helpless voice, causing me and Adam to roll our eyes and sigh. "and you are?" reiji said, sounding irritated with her, but she didn't notice and continued to say. " My name is yui, My father sent me to stay here for a while" of course she forgot about me and adam. I look at Adam ignoring the rest of their conviction. Seems like Adam had the same thought cause he was already looking at me with his headphones out. Smiling, I took one of the ear pieces from him and put it in my ear. I was in the music until a man came to grab our bags from the shadows. I poked Adam and pointed at the man and Adam looked. We both bow to the man as a thank you and the man smiled at us and disappeared into the shadows. We see reiji leading yui somewhere so we follow them, and after a few minutes we make it to a living room area. Adam led me to one of the couches and sat down and pulled me to sit beside him."Now then, it would be polite of you to introduce yourself and tell us, what are you doing here?" reiji said as he looked down at yui, she started to stutter trying to say something. But a guy with a weird hand came down the stairs "What have we here? Is it true? Is there really a cute human girl in our living room?" he giggles and teleports beside yui, shocking her. He licks her cheek "Mmm you smell so sweet and nice~" he said as a boy with a teddy bear teleported "please let me try some as well?" he asked with a sadist smile causing me to smirk. He licks yui other cheek causing her to cover her face "Mmm she is sweet!" He said as he pulled away from her smiling, reiji looked at them like he was about to throw them. "Now you two, that's rather rude behavior don't you think? this is a new guest in our home," reiji said, sounding so done with everything. "Hm, don't you want to sample something sweet ?" he said as he turned to the bear boy "how about you kanato?" he asked the bear boy or should i say kanato. "Yes" kanato replied, staring at him, ayato stood up "Knock if off you guys, Yours truly saw her first! so yours truly will be her first everything." he said as he glared at them. " Pathetic! I'm so sick of hearing you call yours truly "I heard another voice say, causing me to turn my head with Adam following my move. "SCREW OFF! I KNOW THAT'S YOU SUBARU! SHOW YOURSELF!" Ayato yelled at the new voice subaru. Subaru looked at yui and glared at her " right here. I thought it smelled like humans here! So that was you? how dare you wake me with your stench!" he growled out at her, he sounded angry. She was shaking but still was stupid enough to ask a question. " w-where did you come from?" she stuttered out making Subaru more angry that he punched a wall, putting a hole inside it. Causing me and Adam to whistle, making everyone look at us in shock. "What?" we asked them all as they stared at us, reiji cleared his throat. "And who are yall?" He asked us, I looked at Adam and he looked at me then we looked at yui. "Im Adam" my twin said as he looked at reiji, "And I'm Edam" I said as I looked at reiji as well. "We came with her" we both said as we pointed at yui everyone looked at yui then back at us. We heard a giggle and the weird hat guy was next to us, he licked our cheek and moaned. "You taste better than her" he said and Adam pulled him down to face him. He licked him and rolled his eyes and leaned over to me. "Their vampires" he whispered quietly that I could only hear, not even people with super hear. I nodded my head and leaned on him feeling sleepy. I fell asleep hearing the others talk.