Chapter 1: A new Arrival

It was the middle of the school year for the Freshman of Tokyo High but something exciting had been going on specifically for freshman class 1-F. You see Class 1-F never gets new students since all of the new students go to the class before them, leaving them to be the smallest class in the school with a student count of 11.It was usually quiet in this class but since the rumors of a new arrival it's been buzzing with excitement. "Did you guys hear?! We're going to have a new student." and most of this excitement was coming from Paris, the smallest in the class/school but definitely not the weakest. Her boyfriend Oliver held her on his shoulders. Oliver was the second shortest in the class making him the smallest guy. "Calm down Pari. You get excited too easily." said Seraphina, " I agree with Lea you should calm down and get off of your boyfriend" said Atlas, the tallest in the class as he lifted Paris off of Oliver's shoulders and set her down. "Where's the teacher?" said Kairy as she walked in and sat at her desk unlike her rowdy classmates." I don't know kiki. I think she's sick" Shasa replied on her phone, sitting next to kairy. "Guys I'm Bored!" said Lisa melodramatically. "We don't care Lisa" Everybody else replied in unison. Malcolm, Lisa's boyfriend was asleep on the desk next to her while Zero and Tryese were flirting with Atlas who is their boyfriend. "So who was late up in the dorms last night being stupid and knocking on my door? '' Reace said as he came into the classroom looking annoyed and tired. "Who do you think." Zero said motioning to Paris who was now asleep on Oliver's lap. "Ok ok I know what it looks like but Bubble has been asleep all night and you know how she is when it's cold in a classroom" Oliver said but he was right too right about it being cold in the classroom. In-fact no one else had noticed except for Him and Paris.

After School

It was 5:30 which meant school was out and all of the students were heading to their shared dorms, well all of the students should be heading to the but Malcolm had a different idea. "Come guys it will be fun pleaseeee" Malcolm said practically begging his classmates. "Where would even go babe" Lisa replied, "and what would we do" Reace added. "Can't we go tommorow when the curfew is 1 am and not 8:30pm" Seraphina said. "But that's not not fun guys come onnnnn '' said Atlas who was already convinced and was dragging his boyfriends along with him. "But we don't want to gooooooo" whined Zero and Tryese in unison. "Well this is what you two get for firting with me" replied Atlas, smirking, holding their wrists not letting them leave as they both whined. "Oh shut up I think this is a great idea" said Paris. Everybody else then looked at eachother and sighed they knew if Paris wanted to do it and everybody else was invited they had to go. "I guess we're all going then" said Oliver as he sighed. "Yayyyyy!" cheered Malcolm, Atlas, and Paris. Jeff, the new student, did not get the memo. " Hold up, I thought you all didn't like the idea of sneaking out past curfew." Jeff said, crossing his arms looking annoyed as hell. "Ummm bubble" Oliver started but was cut off by Jeff "who the hell is bubble!" Everybody then point to Paris who was holding Oliver's hand "is there a problem with my fucking nickname" Paris was shorter then him but it felt like she was staring him down, she is very intimidating glaring at him. "N-no ma'am" Jeff gulped clearly intimidated. "Good"